ALERT - PERPHEADS SAVE TIME

Reaction score

ALERT PERPHEADS, IT'S TIME TO FUCKING WAKE UP. ITS TIME TO SAVE PERP​

⏰ THE ALARM CLOCK IS RINGING​

The server is fucking dying, for real it's time for you to do something... we're waiting for V5 and it's gotten to the point where people don't find anything to do. Give us map rotations, something just fucking hit the panic button and do something

PLAYERS; LIST YOUR IDEAS FOR THE DEVELOPERS TO THROW AT THE WALL

Creepis:
just give us evocity holy shit im tired of waiting for v5
+1

Reaction score
ok in all reality with no shit post he has a point
we dont get any updates and the only ''teases'' we get is off the fucking floor
we need clear update logs and progress logs and not just ''its never coming out''
v5 should also come with updates such as firearms cars and maybe a new drug system {or maybe some moonshine with a meth type quality system}
also paralake should be optimised better for low spec pc's
also evo city until v5 plz

Reaction score
The biggest argument I heard so far that goes against switching to EvoCity are the guides which were created on Paralake. Most of them still work, it's just the locations that are fudded.

But we do have Helpers. They don't have to rewrite the guides but they can do what they're meant to do (I don't have to say what, do I?).

Second biggest is the FPS argument. Just one location on the map has shit FPS (I get around 22 to 37 on my system) when you could just literally base anywhere else on the map and not near the Nexus, EvoCity offers many nice apartments for you to reside in and not just a big fuck off tower with just a stairway and elevator because they can't defend anything else (probably should disallow basing there, it gets cancer OP). We also had several FPS improvements so we don't even know how good EvoCity runs yet and it's already easy to run. And yet we have the Bazaar which runs like shit, where most shootouts happen and people are okay with it?

EvoCity needs some improvements:
Relocate the Hospital or make it easier to get to.
Disallow the cancer tower that only has a elevator and a spiral staircase as an entrance.
Fix the Suites next to PD, maybe a second entrance via fire exit like Regals.

Anything else I missed?

Reaction score
i will litterly write every single fucking guide for evo city if it means we get to switch swear to jesus i will actually do it so @Efan or who ever the map dude is hit me up and ill write them

Reaction score
Why move our mappers attention to Evocity when V5 needs attention?

Reaction score
bruh we aint saying update evo city and then move to it we are just saying bring us to evo until v5 is out and its not like any progress we know of has been made on v5 except some pictures of the ground

Reaction score
@aarondavid45 I meant that it needed some improvements but didn't mention that we shouldn't focus away from v5 map development and instead work on EvoCity to fix its issues, we could disallow basing from the one point I mentioned and that's it. Suites is basically the same as Projex, 1 entrance aids so we have to live with it.

Reaction score
@Creepis yeah but lets be honest v5 as far as we've been told nothing much has been done we havent been updates at all on locations of main buildings anything evo city would peak the interest to hold us to v5 because im a be honest the server can be fucking mind numbing sometimes

Reaction score
@Efan really we aint seen a single comperhensive understandable post about it its all been pictures of the floor or something
but seriously i will write all new guides for evo just dm me