ALERT - PERPHEADS SAVE TIME

Sam

Reaction score
The current rate is going great. There is no need for random people to try to get involved.

Reaction score
Is a map change solely what we believe is necessary to ensure playercount in the future? More content would be great.

Or at least, incentives for people to use their imaginations like people did when I was around and bother to spend money on furniture items for more business establishment ventures without people claiming that their "RP" was "Hijacked" and "Ruined" by people attempting to rob said establishments despite it being important as a business to ensure you have countermeasures in place against such acts being taken against you reasonably within the game mode beyond an F6 button.

Maybe we are the problem...

Reaction score
whys it all behind closed curtains? when @Xquality made V4 he live-streamed it took suggestions and basically showed what's happening as am sure you would of all remembered but why is this so "top secret" to where we don't even know what half or even any of the changes are to the new map? Not arguing about the time it takes to make a map but surely a small update on the dev progress will shut everyone up for a while?

Reaction score
As much as I love evocity samuel is pretty correct when he says that switching maps will take up development time. Believe it or not, samuels not actually a pensioner and works just like the majority of the dev team do, and allocating their free time for a map change, despite how fucking brilliant and fun and enjoyable it'd be for us who wants it, will also be met with heaps of negativity from people who can't run evocity properly as a map, which in turn would result in development time being essentially wasted.

The map revert was brilliant when it was executed due to timing and incredibly slow development due to limited resources and staff but seemingly the developers are actually working on updates, including a map change, and it'd be better to just allocate time to that.

Maybe we'll have evo back one day but the timing for such action at the moment, especially when new players are circulating into the community alongside players leaving, would be pretty poor.

It pains me to say this because I really want evo city back too, but at the moment it'd just be a spanner in the works of a process people are already believing to be heavily delayed.

Reaction score
Its nowhere near as transparent as it was with V4 but teasers are leaked in shoutbox, sometimes alongside requests for what people want done with it, @Lelios also often channel hops on TS to show V5 screenshots of different revamped building layouts asking which one community members prefer. I agree that @Xquality did this the best with how he did it though.

Reaction score
@Samuel We want a switch because the server is boring at this point and there have been no news on the development of V5 of what's even new or what we can work towards before we make the switch to V5. Map switches were a breath of fresh air and the rerun of previous Paralake versions showed it.

the server is in the exact same state as before and only gets small peaks with events, all we (org) do now is get on, raid, kill cops, die, repeat, disconnect, go do something else
zphUMeW.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
here is a wack idea how about the teasers arent pictures of the fucking floor ??

Reaction score
Why I've lost some feeling for the developer team is because a specific developer has stated the following
I develop things for the server and if people don't like it they don't have to play it, if the server loses it's playerbase then I will go and do something else
That mentality is in my opinion something that is disgraceful when the community is seriously screaming for changes they want made.