Police Suggestion Allow PD Supervisors to demote roadcrew

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow PD Supervisors to demote roadcrew
Suggestion Description: They are government officials and therefore should be able to be demoted by PD supervisors if they are not doing their job or are breaking the law

Why should this be added?:
- Stop the mingey roadcrew, that ram and run people over

What negatives could this have?:
- It could be abused I guess? Its not really any different because PD can demote FD and EMS

Reaction score
No support from me
Getting rid of annoying roadcrew is the job of server staff, not police.
Server staff can issue a punishment when deemed necessary, police can't.

Reaction score
As a cop main... I disagree.

It's refreshing to chase something and not get shot. Besides it is challenging, so you end up using weapons in the end anyways. I genuienly enjoy an RC chase.
So you would rather get bulldozed and need to shoot? There is no way without using force to stop RC hence why I don't like dealing with them.

Reaction score
Roadcrew aren't necessarily government employees, Just civilians working on contract with the government.

Reaction score
It's impressive the amount of people trying to defend the very obvious roadcrew minges that only try to rdm people or wreck people's cars.

The whole point of this thread is it says clearly in our laws roadcrew is government and should be held to the same standard as ems and FD.

If anything being demoted keeps things in character and may also teach them a lesson that could avoid them getting banned in the future. Especially since even running from police or reckless driving is against the rules applied to roadcrew.

If you guys honestly can say roadcrew killing people and tiering cars is for the better of the community I would highly disagree.

Reaction score
:cool:As a cop main... I disagree.

It's refreshing to chase something and not get shot. Besides it is challenging, so you end up using weapons in the end anyways. I genuienly enjoy an RC chase.
Today I feel like being rc and getting in a chase

Reaction score
It's impressive the amount of people trying to defend the very obvious roadcrew minges that only try to rdm people or wreck people's cars.

The whole point of this thread is it says clearly in our laws roadcrew is government and should be held to the same standard as ems and FD.

If anything being demoted keeps things in character and may also teach them a lesson that could avoid them getting banned in the future. Especially since even running from police or reckless driving is against the rules applied to roadcrew.

If you guys honestly can say roadcrew killing people and tiering cars is for the better of the community I would highly disagree.
being demoted gets them a serverside blacklist for 30mins, so it doesn't stay in character does it?

Reaction score
being demoted gets them a serverside blacklist for 30mins, so it doesn't stay in character does it?

You think realistically if you got fired from your job you could go get rehired immediately?

Reaction score
No support from me
Getting rid of annoying roadcrew is the job of server staff, not police.
Server staff can issue a punishment when deemed necessary, police can't.

But police supervisors can issue punishment on firefighters and EMS.

Reaction score
Just give them a 30 minute blacklist when they get arrested instead, best of both worlds.