Police Suggestion Allow PD Supervisors to demote roadcrew

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow PD Supervisors to demote roadcrew
Suggestion Description: They are government officials and therefore should be able to be demoted by PD supervisors if they are not doing their job or are breaking the law

Why should this be added?:
- Stop the mingey roadcrew, that ram and run people over

What negatives could this have?:
- It could be abused I guess? Its not really any different because PD can demote FD and EMS

Reaction score
not sure but if they are mingey just cuff them and put them in jail they will get demot

Reaction score
  • Staff
not sure but if they are mingey just cuff them and put them in jail they will get demot

Sort of missing the point aloo, you can also arrest FD and EMS.

Demoting blacklists them from rejoining for 30 minutes

Reaction score
Sort of missing the point aloo, you can also arrest FD and EMS.

Demoting blacklists them from rejoining for 30 minutes
maybe make it automatic when you jail RC/medic/FF/offcer they get blacklist for 15/30 mins

GP

Reaction score
This makes sense: according to the server rules and the PLPC, Road Crew are government employees, same category as EMS, Police, FD, SS and the Mayor.
Government Employee refers to anyone employed as a Law enforcement officer, Paramedic, Roadcrew Worker, Firefighter, Secret Service Agent or has been elected into a public office.
They are also subject to the same rules regarding illegal activity:

4.1 Follow the Law​

Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow PD Supervisors to demote roadcrew
Suggestion Description: They are government officials and therefore should be able to be demoted by PD supervisors if they are not doing their job or are breaking the law

Why should this be added?:
- Stop the mingey roadcrew, that ram and run people over

What negatives could this have?:
- It could be abused I guess? Its not really any different because PD can demote FD and EMS
I absolutely agree with this nothing worse then being at a head on collision and the RC saying no when you ask them to come do there job

Reaction score
  • Staff
Also want to mention roadcrew vehicles are virtually impossible to stop, they cant be spiked and they apparently weigh as much as the moon, so the only option is shooting.

Reaction score
Also want to mention roadcrew vehicles are virtually impossible to stop, they cant be spiked and they apparently weigh as much as the moon, so the only option is shooting.
I always found this to be a bit stupid, due to how low the bar is to become RC,so also might benefit from making it actually able to be pitted and stuff by heavy vehicles(the porche)

Reaction score
I always found this to be a bit stupid, due to how low the bar is to become RC,so also might benefit from making it actually able to be pitted and stuff by heavy vehicles(the porche)
I'm pretty sure its so heavy so it can tow every vehicle in the game. changing others cars to pit it also makes them tanks I think.

Reaction score
This suggestion just takes away the roleplay from having a non complying RC, a demote button is just absurd.

Reaction score
This suggestion just takes away the roleplay from having a non complying RC, a demote button is just absurd.
In some situations I agree that minging roadcrew might be nice variety in roleplay scenarios, however when server is full and all the roadcrews are minging/not doing their job, you end up with highways being obstructed by numerous wrecked vehicles and it's simply frustrating that there is not much you can do with this as a cop. Surely you can look for the roadcrew across the city to potentially jail him, however once again it's not always possible due to constant warzone occuring with 128 players.

Reaction score
I mean I would rather have a bit of roleplay taken away then have a wrecking ball of a vehicle driven on the wrongside of the road,possibly tiering multiple vehicles and creating a lot of inconvenience.

Reaction score
Roadcrew are subject to the law so if they're caught should be processed as a civilian should be. The best thing to do is to also make a report depending on what have have done.

Reaction score
How? Let’s not act like a road crew worker roleplaying as the killdozer and failing to stop is some sort of treasured rp situation, they’re breaking rules in the first place and when you do stop them its not like they’re going to comply with 3.4.

I am sure that the majority of people who play police would much rather avoid the possibility of this unnecessary situation.

Reaction score
How? Let’s not act like a road crew worker roleplaying as the killdozer and failing to stop is some sort of treasured rp situation, they’re breaking rules in the first place and when you do stop them its not like they’re going to comply with 3.4.

I am sure that the majority of people who play police would much rather avoid the possibility of this unnecessary situation.

As a cop main... I disagree.

It's refreshing to chase something and not get shot. Besides it is challenging, so you end up using weapons in the end anyways. I genuienly enjoy an RC chase.