Supervisors get demoted if banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Supervisors get demoted if banned

Short explanation (in notes):
-
If a supervisor is banned for a rule that would in some way involve there job, e.g. breaking 3.17 or even RDMing a player as a civilian.
- Each person has 3 strikes, then demoted.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

This idea should be added as during the supervisor process you are somewhat judged on past bans, and knowledge of rules and laws. If a player breaks a rule that has something to do with the job of an officer then they should be given a warning and after 3 warnings they should be demoted and have to reapply to become supervisor again. This idea would make people learn the rules better and also help them follow the rules.

Optional additions:
-
Warnings could count towards the supervisor warnings.
- Bans and warning given before getting supervisor won't be counted.

If you have anything to add then please say.

Reaction score
If a Supervisor does break rules they are most likely going to have their status removed. Especially if it's rule breakage of the 4.0 section.

MattIs

I think if they broke rules during the role of a supervisor certainly!

Reaction score
Is this not already implemented?
My supervisor powers were removed when I got unbanned..

Reaction score
I thought they already do, but if not then yes supervisors should definitely be demoted if they break rules especially from the 4.0 section like Swiper mentioned.

Reaction score
I think that it more depends on the severity of the ban and situation, generally this kind of thing is handled at administrator discretion. So if we feel as if they are no longer suitable as a supervisor then they will lose their rank. I mean heck, senior administration would make this kind of call if it was needed. So I don't think this is really necessary.

MattIs

Suggestion is already implemented since the Thread was Posted.

Thank your for your suggestion however.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.