American Masterrace Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AMERICAN CUZ WE R AWESOME WELL NOW YOU CAN APPLY HERE TODAY.

Format:

Name:
R u American:
Car:
Monies:
Who is ur favorite president/world Leader(if not Donald trump u get insta denied.):
Which out of the following countries sucks the most(Mexico/Canada/Russia/China/North Korea):
Why should we pic u:

Please note if you are accepted you must wear our org uniforms which as expected is a red Beret, a nice light blue suit. And red slacks. To top it all off you need some white socks.

Peeple who can accept.
Me,
Any American except for @Bean Can (not a real American)

Reaction score
leaked image of american attire
20170523135120_uwWyjqaO4nV8xIkT_1000-1000.jpg

Reaction score
Name: Dylan Larsen
R u American: Yes
Car: Dodge Charger with American flag painted over it.
Monies: Lods of emone
Who is ur favorite president/world Leader(if not Donald trump u get insta denied.): Hillary Clinton the criminal
Which out of the following countries sucks the most(Mexico/Canada/Russia/China/North Korea): fucking mexicans lol
Why should we pic u: My dad voted for trump and I support this antics

Nvm Im accepting myself

Reaction score
Name: George
R u American: No
Car: 17 2x upgraded P1's w/ golden rims couple of La-Ferarris and some lamborghinis
Monies: 10000 Mil
Who is ur favorite president/world Leader(if not Donald trump u get insta denied.): Trump
Which out of the following countries sucks the most(Mexico/Canada/Russia/China/North Korea): Mexico Canada Russian China North Korea
Why should we pic u: Because i am American

Please note if you are accepted you must wear our org uniforms which as expected is a red Beret, a nic uit. And red slacks. To top it all off you need some white socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.