How to be american!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How to be american 101.

Step 1 - Express your right to bear arms, mass an Arsenal larger than most African countries.
Step 2 - Express the fact that Donald trump is the most powerful being on the face of the earth.
Step 3 - Be completely oblivious to the fact that there is a well developed nation directly to your north called Canada.
Step 4 - Blame the Mexicans for literally everything. Example. The economy is shit, because of those damn fucking Latino rapists.
Step 5 - involve yourself in politics, and shoot anyone who disagrees with you.
Step 6 - Play videogames on a European Server/community, and shit on them because they are inferior, but in reality they all are hacking pieces of shit, so they are better.
Step 7 - Fuck weebs(don’t have sexual intercourse just express your displeasure with weebs.)
Step 8 - Threaten anyone who isn’t american you will nuke them if they don’t give in to your commands!

Follow these simple steps and you too, can become an american.

Reaction score
Another reason why most Americans in Garry's Mod are retarded and I wish for a whitelist, legit the only good ones I know are Garret, Carrot, Stephen and CodeChimp that arent boasting how good their second amendment is. Aquaa doesnt count cuz he's Serbian but he's okay at times Kapp

Reaction score
Another reason why most Americans in Garry's Mod are retarded and I wish for a whitelist, legit the only good ones I know are Garret, Carrot, Stephen and CodeChimp that arent boasting how good their second amendment is. Aquaa doesnt count cuz he's Serbian but he's okay at times Kapp
You forgot to mention me and stomper

Reaction score
The other day I was bored as fuck and I decided to play on a bhop server cus why not. And this American was shitting on everyone and I told him to cool it and he noticed my accent and started having a go at me due to me being British and he eventually said the US is safer than the UK (HAHA is it fuck) and then I just micspammed the Florida school shooting down my mic and he couldn't think of a comeback lol.

Reaction score
The other day I was bored as fuck and I decided to play on a bhop server cus why not. And this American was shitting on everyone and I told him to cool it and he noticed my accent and started having a go at me due to me being British and he eventually said the US is safer than the UK (HAHA is it fuck) and then I just micspammed the Florida school shooting down my mic and he couldn't think of a comeback lol.
US is safer than UK :booty:

Reaction score
Another day, another stupid thread by an American
View attachment 2663
Why aren't they whitelisted yet?
6oLYmq0_d.jpg

Im sure yall know tf goin on...

Reaction score
What you gonna do?

Shoot my school up?
Report you until you grow the fuck up. It's honestly extremely offensive to see people's joke about a major crisis going on in a developed nation. Honestly I wouldn't be as much of a nazi if an incident didn't my school where a kid intended on harming the people inside it. The army tackled him right outside the doors and he was armed. So gen up fuck off.

Reaction score
Report you until you grow the fuck up. It's honestly extremely offensive to see people's joke about a major crisis going on in a developed nation. Honestly I wouldn't be as much of a nazi if an incident didn't my school where a kid intended on harming the people inside it. The army tackled him right outside the doors and he was armed. So gen up fuck off.
But you still think it's alright to joke about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Reaction score
maybe it wouldn't have happened if you had gun control. you never know dude
No gun control won't solve anything. I could walk into a school with a shotgun that holds 8 shells and do the same if not more damage than an AR-15. The parties supporting gun control need a scape goat that's what the AR 15 is. I do agree that more strict background checks should be in place

Status
Not open for further replies.