How to be american!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No gun control won't solve anything. I could walk into a school with a shotgun that holds 8 shells and do the same if not more damage than an AR-15. The parties supporting gun control need a scape goat that's what the AR 15 is. I do agree that more strict background checks should be in place
You have a point, HOWEVER making it harder for people to gain access off any type of firearm would make it safer? I'm not talking about a AR-15, im talking about every gun there is that you can get your hands on.

Reaction score
You have a point, HOWEVER making it harder for people to gain access off any type of firearm would make it safer? I'm not talking about a AR-15, im talking about every gun there is that you can get your hands on.
Making it harder does include better background checks for example I’m 17 I got a gun in less than an hour this summer.

Reaction score
Great tutorial, thanks

One last question: What's an 'American'?

Deleted member 1235

The other day I was bored as fuck and I decided to play on a bhop server cus why not. And this American was shitting on everyone and I told him to cool it and he noticed my accent and started having a go at me due to me being British and he eventually said the US is safer than the UK (HAHA is it fuck) and then I just micspammed the Florida school shooting down my mic and he couldn't think of a comeback lol.
You have served your nation proudly.

Lady Britannia can sleep well tonight, knowing you have defended her honour
hc-victoria-cross-talk-695.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.