American sirens 1.2.5

Reaction score
Hello everyone! some of you may know my new project American Sirens 1.2.0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is this project you may wounder? Well this project is made by @☢Delta_Force☢ and @CodezBlack and you might allready, gussed what this is about. SIRENS! this thread is about my siren project Alpha is the current state right now, there is not that many bugs only a few at this time. Ill leave a link about the first thread i made: https://perpheads.com/threads/american-sirens-1-0-0.14054/ and as well a video for what it sounds like:
. Also big thanks to @CodezBlack for making a video about version 1.0.0 (old)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also going to give a big thanks for @CodezBlack for testing the siren as well some other guys from the forum @Hayden,@Whitewolf thanks for helping me with the content foulder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
features.

Siren for Q (police, ambulance and firetruck)
Siren for Alt (police, ambulance and firetruck)
The siren for the ambulance is Changed so the Q siren is the alt and the alt siren is the Q now
Bullhorn (police, ambulance and firetruck)
Sirens for C (police, ambulance and firetruck)
Sirens for all emergency vehicles
A complete siren overhaul
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things there will be added.

Fixing police loopings atm

and more to come!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel like you wonna join this project feel free to make a Conversation with me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! i have come out with a new update 1.1.0 is now launched and more to come! hope you guys have an awesome day and special THANKS TO @CodezBlack for testing it for me as the first person
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things that are added in the update is:
New siren for Q (Fixed)
New siren for Alt (Fixed)
The siren for the ambulance is Changed so the Q siren is the alt and the alt siren is the Q now (Fixed)
Bull horn added (C) (Fixed)
New sirens for C (police) (Fixed)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find any weird bug please send a PM to me over the forum

Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to Americam sirens 1.2.0 hope you are enjoying it so far
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also leave a comment on what you think about this pack and what i should focus next on!
features.

Siren for Q (police, ambulance and firetruck)
Siren for Alt (police, ambulance and firetruck)
The siren for the ambulance is Changed so the Q siren is the alt and the alt siren is the Q now
Bullhorn (police, ambulance and firetruck)
Sirens for C (police, ambulance and firetruck)
Sirens for all emergency vehicles
A complete siren overhaul
Things there will be added.

Fixing police loopings atm

and more to come!

Download Here!
If you feel like you wonna join this project feel free to make a
Conversation with me.

@CodezBlack @Samuel Sheppard @Madda

Reaction score
if you can do UK sirens that will be good :)
At some point yes when the american sirens are 100% done but for now no (phone)
[DOUBLEPOST=1466422167,1466072236][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello everyone here is a video for version 1.2.0 ps sorry for the bad HD still need to find a good recording program
big thanks to @Sneaky and @CodezBlack for supporting the series and hopefully i can release a new update before the month ends
---------------------------
@LordTyla @The HitMan @likeaboss @Madda @Samuel Sheppard
@Littlestar

[DOUBLEPOST=1467210046][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello there here is a little update! i am currently busy sometimes trying to fix the "looping bug" for police since it the last one i need to fix any ways it will maybe take more then a week maybe more but! i will try to get this fixed ASAP

Anyways feel free to comment on what do you think i could do more on :)