Custom Siren 2.0.0

Reaction score
Custom Siren 2.0.0
Update!
-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone! I'm back with a new update, and that is Custom Siren 2.0.0 After a long time I could relaunch this I made a while back after there was new updated sirens to the sounds I used, I decided to get started with what I was doing. Also to note that the name of this project has been changed, and will now have a more smoth sirens to the game itself. Btw Video is on the way!
features.
  • There is currently no looping problems at all (please tell if you find any)
  • There a also currently 4 Siren Packs in total
Things I'm working on.

• Making a more "immersive" and "lore-friendly" Vanilla siren to the game
  • Also might make a UK siren pack if anyone wants it
How to install

After you have downloaded a siren pack goto your Garry's mod addons folder(Steam/Steamapps/common/Garry's mod/garrysmod/addons). Here you will drop the folder (perpheads_content_9_281234117)that was inside the Custom Siren 2.0.0 folder. You need to UNSUB to the workshop content pack 9 othervise this won't work
----------------------------------------------------
leave a comment on what you think about this pack(s) and what I should focus next on!
What would be in the different in the 3 siren pack?
  1. Siren pack 1 contains: The Code 3 Mastercom B Siren for police, The Federal Signal Q Siren for the firetruck and The Federal Signal PA300 siren for the ambulance.
  2. Siren pack 2 contains: Federal Signal Smart Siren for police, Federal Signal Q Siren for the firetruck and the Federal Signal PA300 for the ambulance.
  3. Siren pack 3 contains: Federal Unitrol Touchmaster Delta for police, Federal Signal Q Siren for the firetruck and the Federal Signal PA300 for the ambulance.
Enjoy

Siren Pack 1

Siren Pack 2

Siren Pack 3

Siren Pack 4 UK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quick note!

As i would like to say that the preview video is going to take some time to make due too how many sirens there is

Vote here to select what siren pack i should do a preview on​