Reaction score
STEAM NAME: amir

IN-GAME NAME: Amir Arnolds

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:89289133

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

About me:

Hi there, for those who may not know me, my OOC name is amir and my in-game name is amir arnolds. For the people that may have never met me before I’m a 21-year-old from the United Kingdom and I started playing the server back in 2015. Since joining, I have been getting more involved within the community. I say now I am active within the whole community,

I am always trying to help out newer players with the server as it can be a bit much to understand if you’re new to the server. I do this by answering to /help and OOC and giving them a good explanation that makes them understand. I am trying my best to answer questions to the best of my ability.

At times, there is barely enough staff on the server to maintain it, causing everyone to break rules and make the server far from enjoyable. Me being active will eliminate any problems on the server with people breaking rules and removing any toxic messages in the OOC, thus making it enjoyable to play on.

Why I want to become part of the staff team:

The main reason to become an Enforcer and join the staff team is to help them out in their duties. I also want to join the staff team to get more involved within the community and help out other players with their problems and sort out various types of situations.

I also want to join the staff team because I want to develop my rule knowledge better. I feel confident at this point in time where I feel I can enforce the rules. I know most people will remember me messing around as a civilian but I now remain within the rules at all times and if I see a user breaking any rules I report it to staff with the appropriate amount of detail. The majority of the reports I create in-game are always resolved with the appropriate action.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yeah.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.