Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Minilarro

IN-GAME NAME:
Lars Woll

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:49029702

Norway
1rTnnAq.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be an enforcer as I‘ve been a part of this community since February 2014, and I‘ve grown quite fond of it, putting more dedication and effort into this community. I‘ve been answering questions in the /help chat ever since I started playing and found out what the right answers would be, and I found it enjoyable being able to help in that manner. I‘ve recently reached a month of playtime, which has increased quite a bit in my opinion since my last application where I had roughly two weeks of playtime, and my forum activity has been very high regardless of my in game activity, as I really enjoy being a part of this community.

My ban & warning record is rather clean, as I have only one warning and zero bans since I first joined the server, excluding a ban from the test server that was lifted within 10 minutes of it being given. I have no experience within rule enforcement of any kind, I do however feel like I‘m ready to take on the rank of enforcer within the staff team although my lack of previous experience, as my record is rather clean I hope that it can in some way point that I know the rules to the extent where I can enforce them, although It‘s not pinpoint proof that I am.

I believe I could be an asset to the staff team as an enforcer, as I feel like I can remain calm and handle situations well if rules were to be broken within a situation, I am online whenever I have the time to actually get something done on the server, but I believe I would find new meaning in playing on the server as a staff member, as I would love to give enforcing rules as shot, as I‘ve been told it can be quite enjoyable to do so, and as I‘ve been here for a year and 8 months as of October 2015, I feel like my knowledge of the rules has grown to the extent where I can enforce them and be an asset to the community.

Overall I would like to become an enforcer to give back and help the community the way it has helped me, I was a complete sweater like most of the community‘s member has been at some point, and if I needed help, I would ask in the /help chat and nearly always recieve an actual answer, and if I or another member of the community broke a rule, it would be sorted out, either on the forums or in game. I hope i can be trusted with the rank of enforcer where I may proove that I can enforce the rules and be an asset to the staff team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I‘d say I have an active presence on temspeak as I am available within one of the general channels when playing most games, if possible.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

At some parts of the day I am unable to utilize my microphone due to disturbance/etc, I do however use it whenever possible.

Requirements:

X Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

X No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.

X You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them

X You must have access to and use a microphone.

X You must maintain an active presence on the
TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
You weren't joking after all :trande:
1b9aa5ae85.png

By this reply I will give my bulletpoints why I SUPPORT this application:
  • Keeps an active presence in-game, forums aswell as Teamspeak.
  • Knows the rules pretty well, @Minilarro should have no troubles enforcing them at all.
  • Clean warnings and bans record.
  • Keeps a calm presence, I've personally never seen him be mad for a specific reason.
  • Very mature fella.
  • Doesn't even sound 14 :kappa:
That should be enough for now, good luck with your application!

Reaction score
Totally Agree with @Creepis !

Have seen you many times, even roleplayed against you as an officer. You're a very nice person and you do know the rules from top to toe. You does not sound like a 14y/o person. I've gotten Admin to search you everytime I've arrested you (Always doing that!). Never been a problem.

+Support

Reaction score
Honestly, I have never really seen Mini do anything wrong. He seems like quite a nice guy, and I frequently pass by him on the server (when I'm actually on), only to notice his pristine role-playing and rule & law knowledge. He maintains a quite active presence, both on forum and on the server, however I cannot say much regarding teamspeak, as I don't frequently check who's on.
Also, I'd never have thought Mini actually was below the age of 16, so he doesn't exactly sound that young despite his age.

In the end, I'll just say; I support this.

Reaction score
Mini knows the rules very well and I would love to see him enforce these rules in the community. So far I haven't seen anything 'bad' come out of Mini and that's a +.

User0

NOPE NOPE NOPE.
-Support!!!

I've been active recently from what I've seen here are the list.

You're a massive troll
Immature
Does not know the rules

Disrespects everyone and isn't friendly!!!
You are not enforcer material

Obv a joke
You're a great person with excellent rule knowledge and role-play abilities.
You know the rules from my point of view and you're active on everything.
In my view, you're qualified to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
From what I have seen Mini has good knowladge of the rules and is helpful to new players. The only thing I would say is that you could use your microphone a bit more but apart from that it's a +support from me

Deleted member 1235

An obvious +support from me. His extensive knowledge of both rules and laws always show during his roleplay. He is such a friendly character and would be a huge asset to the staff team!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position In order to improve we suggest you work on the following:
  • Establish more of a presence within the community by maintaining activity in the help chat and on the forums
  • Use your microphone more often when roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.