An apology for my actions - Tom Johnson

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads, I hope you are doing fine.

I used to play on Perpheads as the character "Tom Fernandez" As you probably know, I attempted to cheat which was only for 15min and then left and found out that I got banned the next day. I even commented "I wasn't even on the server and didn't cheat" just to pretend like I wasn't cheating which is just retarded and I admit that. And everyone knows that cheaters are unfair and annoying during gameplay and I'm ashamed that I was one of them, even if it was for a short time, it's still cheating. I just want to apologize for my actions as they were totally unacceptable. I still want to thank everyone for the time as it was amazing and mainly thank all of the admins. They do such an amazing job at keeping the server free from rule breakers and cheaters and mainly keep the role play realistic.

To anyone who wants to try cheating: Just don't do it and don't be retarded, just play the game fair :) Also Perpheads has one of the best anti-cheats out there as I believe it was made by the developers and even if it was a other server with a crap anti cheat, please just don't do it. :)

To everyone out there who cheats on Perpheads or any other servers, remember that you'll be banned sooner or later. It isn't worth it as I know being a cheater all you do is worry of getting caught and always trying to hide the fact that you are cheating and it isn't fun. Please just quit cheating and play fair for once, even if your shit at the game, it doesn't mean you have to ruin other players experience and also make it a pain in the ass for the admins. If you do get banned on Perpheads for cheating, just tell the truth and admit it. Don't try to pretend your way out of it and say that you "modded" your gmod cause believe me, they won't believe it. Also expect to wait at least 3 years and then you can try to appeal and still have a big chance that it will get denied which is fully understandable as cheaters shouldn't receive second chances.

Everyone else who plays fair and doesn't do any bugs or cheats ect: Don't get mad at cheaters or do anything stupid like going back there and rdming them on perpheads cause you know that they are just totally losers and are most likely shit at the game. Just report if you suspect one and the cheater will most likely be gone. Finally have fun and just enjoy your experience on perpheads. :)

Hopefully Perpheads will last long as it is one of the best servers to experience realistic role play on gmod, even if it is a pain in the ass to get money and materials. xD

Best regards,

Tom Johnson