Why are people banned forever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Reaction score
nDNCZEe.jpg

Reaction score
First off, I can see why cheaters are banned forever on perp. GMODs anti cheat hasn't been updated since release, if you know how VAC works, it compares cheats to ones they have on their database and bans people with programs that are running.......

Garry's mod uses an alternative version of VAC(Mainly designed to stop sethhack). Vac does more things than scanning hashes for hackclients, like memory values(Otherwise everyone would just code their own or pay someone too lol). Garry's mod gamemodes also depend on binary modules and so does your client meaning you can fuck yourself over VERY easily. GMOD allows custom code. CSGO obviously does not.

The reasons of VAC have nothing to do with being banned for hacking. You're being banned for acting like a 10 year old in a gym class.
A number of e-sports will often allow players that have been caught cheating to come back to play, these players go away and reform themselves and eventually return, for CSGO this is the case with Emilio and KQLY.
If YouRE FrIenD JuMpS Of The BriDGe WoULD YOu JuSt JuMP ToO?????

Reaction score
I belive it's an United Nations treaty that every life sentence must be re-evaluated after 25 years.

Reaction score
I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but there are borders on how far someone can go.

You have the hackers that hack for fun, just to win and nothing else. They boot up their game with the mindset 'lets win some games'. These hackers I despise and they should be banned forever.

Then you have the hackers that hack because they made a mistake, just want to play better or are mad. Of course there is no way to prove you are one of these and once a hacker gets banned he always turns into this kind of hacker.
If you really just made a stupid mistake you should be given a second chance, but like I said, you can't prove this.

When you joined the server they trusted you. You broke that trust by cheating and now they can't trust you anymore. If one cheater gets unbanned, they should all be treated the same and the other 'fun' cheaters will appeal and cheat once again.

If you want a second chance you are going to have to do something for it, show that you won't cheat again.

Reaction score
I think everyone should deserve a second chance,but however it is pretty obvious that you were the one who choose to download the cheat, you were the one who decided use it and you knew fully well that it is a zero tolerance policy against cheaters so accept the consequences that came by your own actions.

Reaction score
Warning hard pill to swallow...

The word "reformed" has lost its meaning. I have experienced many situations where there are people who are the same person after claiming otherwise. Still an asshole, with a different mask. People are given the chance to come on the server and the rules are clearly down to people who choose to view them and are open-minded enough to understand (I understood 85% of them and I was just a dumb 14 year old) if they wish to say "fuck it and/or let's risk it" and they get caught then who is to blame? It's easier to put on a fake personality than to actually form a new one so why would they go through the effort and trouble? And who the fuck would change their ways just to play on a "serious roleplaying" server on Garry's Mod. I can understand why people want others to be unbanned so they can play together and have some crack with their mates and I do too, but I don't want them to be unbanned because they deserve it as they decided to go down that path themselves (No excuse). If I was banned permanently with no chance of appeal I won't appeal because it clearly states "no chance of appeal" which means that no matter how hard/long you poke the dead horse with a stick it ain't gonna shit out a kinder egg with your PH Accepted inside it. We can continue to post sob stories about how they have missed perp and to be honest, if you want to rejoin that much then you have most likely developed a bad addiction and being banned is the best thing for you right now medically. Furthermore, they also state how they have spent years to change who they are but if I had to pick one wise view on society right now is that people don't change.

This is my opinion so go mad at the replies and ratings but it ain't gonna change it.

Reaction score
It's easier to put on a fake personality than to actually form a new one so why would they go through the effort and trouble? And who the fuck would change their ways just to play on a "serious roleplaying" server on Garry's Mod.
Sounds like someone i know. @ayjay ツ

14-146259_omegalul-216-kb-omegalul-emote.png