My back hurts a lot :c

Reaction score
Hey.. As the title says my back hurts a lot. I've had a lot of back and neck problems for some years now.

I've been at people giving massage and chiropractors, but I haven't really been told any practices to help myself. Is there anyone who knows how to knack your neck where it works almost everytime, or just some exercise to help out reduce the pain and stretch your back, please.. I really hope if anyone knows that they wanna help me or tell me how, or redirect me somewhere, cause it's painful.

Thanks in Advance!

Reaction score
Btw this was probably supposed to be in Off topic, so if a staff member could gently move it there.

Reaction score
Buddy it's time to go visit a real and licensed doctor and not a chinese massage shop or a chiropractor, thats the kind of doctor anti-vax moms go.

a GOOD chair, a large desk where your keyboard and mouse are actually far apart and a monitor on the correct height is a good start.
you could seriously have an issue with your back, get that checked before you have to walk in a brace for a year

Deleted member 1235

Oddly enough I suffered greatly from back pain when I was younger. Issues with your kidneys can cause back pain, and at first you'd think you have slept funny or something.

Obviously I'd recommend going to see your GP. However, in the mean time try and drink a lot of water and especially cranberry juice. Could be something completely unrelated but just a guess.

Reaction score
I've already been at a doctor, but I can't remember what he said.. It's couple years ago I think.

Reaction score
"Taking a fat shit", how is that serious? How would that help against back pain, especially when it's been consisting for years, it's not like a have a fat shit sitting up my back for years.

Deleted member 5920

What this guy said. Also it's probably caused due to posture issues due to being a literal cave dweller playing games so cut down on gaming and do deadlifts to fix your posture.

Reaction score
I haven't been the most cave dweller for a while, I've been a lot out until recently though. But I haven't been training for a couple of years, so probably should begin again.

Reaction score
Well I remove the dumb rating, cause apparently disgustingly it can happen.. But I kinda really doubt it at this part.