My back hurts a lot :c

Reaction score
Because I'm not asking WHY my back hurts, which the point of a doctor is(Obviously they do know some excersices and shit, but in denmark they are very bad at giving any instruction for that, atleast the doctors I've had), just some exercises if now anyone have had same problems.

Reaction score
I still have no idea why you're asking for exercises, when you haven't visited a hospital yet.

Reaction score
@Sneaky Private Doctor* You don't go to Hospitals for things like Back Problems here. Also I have, I'm gonna go soon probabl again. I'm asking for exercise advice because it's easier mate, doctors don't solve anything. Very well they have more experience and shit, but you don't need to go to experts for everything mate, and that's not always the easiest.

Reaction score
go ask a doctor rather than an internet forum

sit up straight or just go outside or something

Deleted member 4983

Good stress relief, but I don't think this is the cause of your problem lol.

Reaction score
Going to a chiropractor usually only fixes symptoms, which is the pain.

Try to find the underlying reason to the problem, I had some serious back & neck pain some years ago and for me a combination of improving body core strenght (back & abs and also chest) and using a smaller (lower) pillow when sleeping fixed it. Definitively don't use double pillows or anything like that, the neck needs to be in alignment with your spine if you sleep on the side.

Another thing to look at is sitting position if a lot of time is spent infront of a pc for example.
Get a good comfortable chair with proper back and neck support.

If none of that fixes it, then go to the doctor...

Reaction score
Since I've been tagged...
Back pain, especially in younger people, responds well to abdominal exercises even more so than back training exercises. Try forcing yourself to sit upright more and avoid chronic use of NSAID's like Ibuprofen. Excess stress can also cause back problems but everyone suggesting icy-hot like cream or patches are also right. They work wonders but don't fix the problem long term.

Tl;dr; start doing more crunches daily and use icy-hot every now and then.

@Imperial Watch Your turn