My back hurts a lot :c

Reaction score
The funny fact is he's previous police officer, if not still.

Deleted member 5920

Looks good to me, saw a little bit of arch and hitching but other than that, perfect.

Reaction score
If I stand straight I tilt my head so I wouldn't stand straight either way, idk why.

Reaction score
Doctors don't always help in certain ways with back problems, atleast not here.. Stop being constantly fucking rude. I'm asking if anyone knows exercises, you don't need to be a fucking doctor for that you braindead fuck.

Reaction score
Due to my back you idiot, because back problems often is caused for muscles or other stuff being displaced *Facepalm* hence what Chiropactors and shit fixes.

Reaction score
@John Daymon ... Well read my post then, I have been to chiropractor, but no I didn't think about their assumed Doctor, if that's the case that's only a few months ago I was at one last.

Reaction score
Because you said you went to a chiropractor who is internationally recognised as alternative medicine, and never are real doctors. When i say go to a doctor, i mean go to your GP(they usually forward you to the hospital) but eventually you need to go to a fucking hospital. If you keep stalling you WILL end up wearing a brace.
the reason were being rude is because you're being ignorant. Exercises from a poundland ball, unlike facebook moms claim are NOT the solution to your back problems

Reaction score
@Dr. Dräjj I think you should actually read my post, cause I clearly say I have done that. And I've done that many times now, but I can't always pay, and they don't tell me any exercise to do.