Andreas/The Sheriff Of Nightmares Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Andreas Wiese

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43141626

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an Enforcer because I love role playing games, I know the rules and when I try and enforce them players are just rude,and I can't do much about it. Being an enforcer would allow me to enforce the rules and stop rule breakers. I normally play at least every two days for a good amount of time. I'll do my very best to help the server in any way I can! I have wanted to be a enforcer for a long time and I now find that the time is right. I feel ready for it! I will do my very best to make this server a good place to be.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: - I have on a TTT server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?: Very.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: - I got 4 weeks playtime I'm good at listening to other plays. Especially when there is some kind of probem. I will always listen to what the people involved have to say. I'm good at listening to different stories and i'll keep clam and my head cold when I have to take decisions. I never take a rush decision. I will make sure that the player who breake the rules will get the right punishment. I'm fast at learning new thing and I'm good at english. I can both speak it and write it very well and I can also communicate with a mic.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can contact me on Teamspeak, my username is 'The_Sheriff_Of_Nightmares'

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are by no means a bad person, and you are actually quite full of spirit. But I have to say, you do have a tendency to ignore some basic rules in favor for "fun". An example would be walking on a car in front of the pd, and see how the owner reacts. You seem to sometimes forget that you have to stay in character as much as possible, even if I'm also danish and might have banter potential.

I believe that if you focus more on being more serious, you should be able to have the right enforcer material.

PS this is written from a smartphone, so sorry for the bad format :)

Reaction score
//NEUTRAL// I've actually never seen you RP, or enforcing rules, that's why i will do neutral to this, Goodluck in ur app.
4C91FE4E972E4D3A9D707B22865ED89D9AD6E549

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.