Andreas Wiese for Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Andreas Wiese

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43141626

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an Enforcer because I love role playing games, I know the rules and when I try and enforce them players are just rude,and I can't do much about it. Being an enforcer would allow me to enforce the rules and stop rule breakers. I normally play at least every two days for a good amount of time. I'll do my very best to help the server in any way I can! I have wanted to be a enforcer for a long time and I now find that the time is right. I feel ready for it! I will do my very best to make this server a good place to be.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: - I have on a TTT server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?: Very.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: - I got 3 weeks playtime I'm good at listening to other player. Especially when there is some kind of probem. I'll will always listen to what the people involved have to say. I'm good at listening to different stories and i'll keep carm and my head cold when I have to take decisions. I never take a rush decision. I will make shure that the player who brake the rules will get the right punishment. I'm fast at learning new thing and I'm good at english. I can both speak it and write it very well and I can also communicate with a mike.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can contact me on Teamspeak, my username is 'The_Sheriff_Of_Nightmares'

Reaction score
-Support, never really saw you ingame, /ooc chat and in ts3. Try socializing (bad spelling i know :( ) with people a bit more.

You as enforcer makes a koala not very happy :[

Attachments

• conv_303.jpg
    conv_303.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
-/+ Andreas, even though we are very good friends I can't just change my opinion because of it. You do know the rules, never been banned I don't think. But you're a bit too happy and eager to kill sometimes. Just make sure you know the rules 100% and make sure you're active enough.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
-Support, never really saw you ingame, /ooc chat and in ts3. Try socializing (bad spelling i know :( ) with people a bit more.

You as enforcer makes a koala not very happy :[

Lol, The Koala isnt happy :p

Reaction score
+/- Neutral I never see you around the city, Never seen you in TeamSpeak before. Be more social and its an easy spot for you.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
+/- I haven't seen you around
He's been here since Evo City. One of my first friends on perp. Usto be super active until recently because he had to go to America.

Reaction score
Saw you in evocity alot but I haven't seen you in PL that much meaning I cannot support this yet. As I am inactive going online on weekends due to vacation I will put; Neutral

Trande

Your activity back in EvoCity was great, but I rarely see you in Paralake. Take your time, and be a bit more active.

Reaction score
Denied - The Senior Administration team do not think you are ready for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.