Captain Herbert Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Hachirou Kagura

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56818012

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I've been playing on the server for a while and I believe I would benefit the server and help it out if I was an Enforcer, I try my best to enforce the rules and help the server in any way I can. My ban record may not seem fitting but I believe that this is a new start for me (if I get accepted). I see that the applications are finally getting looked at now and I've been waiting to apply for a while. Here I am now.
I try to be as fair as I can and I always listen to two sides of the story. I'll never make rushed decisions and I believe I can keep my head cool in admin sits. Overall my experience of being admin on Serious RP servers will help me if I get accepted as an enforcer. I am familiar with the gamemode PERP and I am coolheaded. I always play in a mature manor and will continue to do so.

I have over 7 days of gameplay and I've been playing on the server for around 4 months now. I'm not very good at typing out applications so I'll see you on the server.. Hope I get accepted.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, a few DarkRP servers and a Serious Military RP server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading this application.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam name : "Herbert" and I am regularly on the teamspeak channel.

Reaction score
You have to write more on "WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:". Do that, and I will change to +support :)

I will give you +-Neutral now.

Reaction score
4 months on the server and 1 week of gameplay? Means that you are not enough active I believe, neutral based on app, never seen you tbh Netural

Reaction score
If you'd read it says "Over 7 days". I'm not inactive. On the top of the Q menu it doesn't specifically say 1 week and 5 days etc. Therefore I could have nearly 2 weeks gameplay.

Reaction score
dat black guy said:
hey there herbert, how about you and i get high around one of your dad's houses
Nice joke, unfortunately my parents aren't homosexual, no need to post irrelevant things on my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.