Andrew's Helper App

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: andreW

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Ross

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have been a member of perpheads for 6 years now, and over these 6 years I have gained immense experience on the server that would be beneficial for new players and which I could pass onto them to aid them in playing the server . Recently there has been a massive increase in players which has came along with tonnes of questions in help chat and discord. I feel as a helper it would allow me to help in much more different and unique ways then just answering their questions in help chat or discord. I love this community and want to see it expand even further which will bring a new influx of players that will come with queries and problems in which I could assist.

I am a active player as well, I enjoy partaking in all sides of the server be it PD, criminal or even just running a business! This has led to me creating relationships with many members of the community which has helped me with my understanding of the community allowing me to help in different situations and not just one side of the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks everyone for reading!

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. Yes

Last edited:
Reaction score
andreW (Benjamin Ross) would make a great addition to the helper team, he has the experience and the charisma to be a perfect fit!

Reaction score
1+ very nice guy lets me practice on mowing his head every week to keep that shinny head shinny a pic of my work so far
1,818 Half Bald Head Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Reaction score
ben ross really good guy helping sweaters lot of time when i go to his base i see at lest 2 sweaters , i think he know the rules (PLPD,Crim) also if he join the helpers team he will be a great addition

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: andreW

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Ross

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have been a member of perpheads for 6 years now, and over these 6 years I have gained immense experience on the server that would be beneficial for new players and which I could pass onto them to aid them in playing the server . Recently there has been a massive increase in players which has came along with tonnes of questions in help chat and discord. I feel as a helper it would allow me to help in much more different and unique ways then just answering their questions in help chat or discord. I love this community and want to see it expand even further which will bring a new influx of players that will come with queries and problems in which I could assist.

I am a active player as well, I enjoy partaking in all sides of the server be it PD, criminal or even just running a business! This has led to me creating relationships with many members of the community which has helped me with my understanding of the community allowing me to help in different situations and not just one side of the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks everyone for reading!

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. Yes
ben ross is a good guy he helped me when i was new he knows the rules make this man a helper