Sean's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Sean

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:97899420

IN-GAME NAME: Steven Ficklestein

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I would like to be helper for a few different reasons. Firstly, since joining Perp I have always had a thing for helping new people who have just started playing since I have always shown them how to get into different jobs on the server and I always make sure I pay them extra for the work they complete such as if they are roadcrew. Furthermore, I would like to become helper because I have always been a helpful member of community in my eyes and I have always tried to help new players stay on the server to keep the population of the server up however, recently there has been a lot of new players joining the server which are constantly requiring attention in order for them to learn the mechanics of the server so I would like to help assist with showing the how the server works and teaching them other things to do in the server than just shooting and growing drugs.

Additionally, recently I have been helping in the /help chat a lot which I believe some people may have seen and although I enjoy helping via this method I believe I could increase the range of my knowledge by being able to help with the "Help + Support" tickets and believe I could complete them to an extent where I give the new players practical knowledge which they can use to enjoy the server more and enjoy the level of role play better.

Lastly, I would like to be helper because I have been playing Perp since 2016 and since then I have gained a lot of playtime which has allowed me to experience a lot of different things. However, now I feel is the time where situations are starting to repeat themselves so I would like to become helper so I can have different things to do within Perp and sort of step into the administrative side of things although it isn't an Enforcer role I still consider Helper being a part of the staff team.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:
You should choose me because due to my playtime on the server and my experience all the way back from 2016 I have seen how the server has been built to what it is today and due to this I have a lot of knowledge which other people may not have so I would like to share this knowledge and use it to improve the experiences of other players. Furthermore, I think you should pick me because I have a good skillset which includes I am very good at communicating with people and making sure that I stay calm throughout any situation no matter what it is. Furthermore, although I do have a bad history in the past I think my record now shows I have reformed and have changed so I think you should pick me because I have made mistakes in the past which have allowed me to learn from them and I have become a better person. This then moves onto the point that I now follow all of the server rules and I believe I can pass this down to new people in order to stop them breaking rules. Lastly, you should choose me for helper because I am very active on the server throughout the day and into the night so I believe I could be an active helping hand throughout different time zones to ensure there is always someone to assist new players when they join the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I don't really have any experience relating to Garrysmod helper roles since they have different permissions to other staff ranks however, on other servers such as DarkRP servers I have been staff on. Furthermore, on other games such as FiveM I have been a Moderator on an RP server in which my role was to deal with players negatively effecting RP for others and trying to inform them of the rules so they stop doing it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Last time Tyla recommended to wait a little bit longer and maintain activity which is something I have recently been doing. Furthermore, I was told to be consistent in help chat which I have also improved on since every time I am active on the server I have answered questions in help chat and have also assisted less experienced players within my organisation to get them on their feet.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes.
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.