Android/iOS Games

Reaction score
Got some nifty games for Android/iOS (maybe even for a Windows Phone?) that you would like to share? then here's the place to do it. Below are some of my games I've played and recommend you, my dear reader to try them out aswell, check the trailers and ratings for a quick review of the game if you want to as I am really not writing long reviews for each game (All are Android, might be available over at iOS aswell).
(All played on a Note 3 Neo if you were wondering)
Thomas Was Alone (also available on PC but I prefer to play it on a mobile device)
maxresdefault.jpg

Link to Google Play page
Quick note: You might want to enable 4x MSAA on your mobile device if available. You can do these under the developer settings on Android, might decrease battery life but it definetely looks better than the unjagged and not so beautiful blocks/shadows/water. Here are some screenshots to let you know what I mean.
RYzx4zI.png
MCxZ6cS.png
2ynNUpT.png
nkLQJ6Z.png

Turbo Dismount (Also available on PC (Again))
header.jpg

Link to Google Play page

Giant Boulder Of Death

No good enough picturino
Link to Google Play page

Want your daily dose of shitty montage parodies and dew? welp, here you go, antivirus even said that this might be 2edgy.
DLC Simulator
iEmj2A1_N6ms1S0vvPy0eI2I02Yk6LLVDtcelvJ-J-HwT4oIh7uSnihHvmWAE8QISJ8=w300-rw

Link to Google Play page

And somewhere soon enough at August, this will get a release for Android aswell... hope its damn fine and worth the wait, son.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
I kinda ruined the fallout shelter game lol. I tried to make the game more efficient by putting the time ahead, by alot of days. It says I have to wait 2k hours to attract more people into my vault via the radio station.

Reaction score
Thomas was alone when he turned into Miami :kappa:
Why not add in True Skate? Thats a fun game.

Last edited:

MattIs

Clash of Clans is Dank.
Transport Tyccon Port for Android is even Danker.
And then, Reckless Racing 2 (might be a 3) is Dankest.