Guide to use smartphone as an in-game microphone.

Does it work on:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(I recommend to open this thread with your smartphone, you need to download something from Play Store or whatever it is called on your shitty phone.)

So you want to use your smartphone as a microphone in PERPHeads? Well, follow this guide and you have a "cheap" (Actually not cheap, but my parents payed it so it is cheap for me :kappa:) microphone!

PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL SO I CAN SEE IF IT WORKS OR NOT!

What you need:

1. A smarthphone.. Duh... (Windows Phone / Android / iOS)

2. The app at the bottom of the page. (You'll need to install this on your device.)
Small note: I have android, didn't test it on Windows Phone or iOS yet.

3,5mm stereo aux cable.

4. A PC or Laptop with microphone input. Again, Duh...

Steps:

Use the cable to connect your device to your PC / Laptop.

2. Run the app you downloaded at the bottom of the page! (Make sure you connected your phone to the PC / Laptop first, otherwise it won't work!)

3. Test it out, if it doesn't work repeat all the steps.

4. Have a good sounding microphone! (Depends on what device you are using.)

NOTE: There is a small delay of 1 second when you use the mic in-game, start talking after 1 second or it'll remove your first part of the sentence.

Downloads:

NOTE: Downloads are free and no Virus or anything related.

EDIT:
This is for all the people that can't afford a microphone at the moment, but do have a smartphone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Doesnt work on laptops as their ports most of the times have 4 pins(aux)
I recommend droidcam.(which is for android). Its a useful app which not adds only your mic to your pc(which works like a normal usb mic and is recognised in the windows thingy) but is also able to use your camera as a webcam.
you can choose to use webcam, mic or both. it works over wifi , or usb cable(which requires more hassle)

Reaction score
I used WOMic along with my Note 3 Neo as a mic for my PC (explains the little shit voice quality I had in the past ;) @MrAaron ), USB, Bluetooth and WiFi connection all work fine, no need for any Aux cable but still, nice guide!

Reaction score
I used WOMic along with my Note 3 Neo as a mic for my PC (explains the little shit voice quality I had in the past ;) @MrAaron ), USB, Bluetooth and WiFi connection all work fine, no need for any Aux cable but still, nice guide!
i tried womic but drivers failed on me and it caused alot of people trouble in windows.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437949308,1437949206][/DOUBLEPOST]
i tried womic but drivers failed on me and it caused alot of people trouble in windows.
but i would only such apps if id forget my headset

Status
Not open for further replies.