Anime Discussions and Stuff

Talk about anime from different genres and discuss them? I don't know, I want to see how many people

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Talk about anime from different genres and discuss them? I don't know, I want to see how many people enjoy anime, and watch it.
(NO Hentai or inappropriate listings Please, also don't try and say that "Boku no Piko" is just a 'Romance' anime...)

Question; What do you think of anime

Reaction score
Discuss anime?

I've been watching Naruto Shippuden since 2007, it has a bit of drama (stuff about his mom and dad) action and badassery.

I also watched Corpse Party: Tortured Souls. It's not a lot to watch because it has like 15 minutes per episode. The creators of CP:TS didn't focus of any scary stuff. So watch this if you like gore and drama, seriously, I cried.

I cried.

I cried.

I cried.

Reaction score
Here are my favorite animes. You won't be disappointed after finishing them.

Gurren Lagann (Official English Dubbed)
tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann_300x451.jpg

Genre: Mecha, Action
My comments:
You won't stop thinking about this anime after finishing it.

Toradora!
500px-10458-toradora-toradora.jpg

Genre:
Romantic
My comments: Chill paced, romantic. Fun to watch alone.

Highschool of the Dead (Official English Dubbed)
animgnet_hotd006-550x343.jpg

Genre:
Zombie Apocalypse, Action
My comments: Anyone who likes action, zombies and boobs will enjoy this. I recommend watching it with your friends.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Gurren Lagann (Official English Dubbed)
tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann_300x451.jpg

Genre: Mecha, Action
My comments:
You won't stop thinking about this anime after finishing it.

Toradora!
500px-10458-toradora-toradora.jpg

Genre:
Romantic
My comments: Chill paced, romantic. Fun to watch alone.

Genre:
My comments: Anyone who likes action, zombies and boobs will enjoy this. I recommend watching it with your friends.
Check this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Murtsley

Reaction score
Murtsley said:
The question that defines who you are:
Dubbed
Or
Subbed
I always go for the DUB if it is the official one. Official is always better, if they're both official, English beats imo.

Reaction score
I don't like to watch anime shows, however I love to read Manga.
One Piece is by far my favourite. Reading book 64 (Chapter 625+) right now!

Reaction score
- Soul Eater
- Black Butler
- Hellsing

Best three animes ever. Also, that SAO has been discussed a lot. Is it actually any good, could I get some feedback on it?

Reaction score
In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players can control their avatars through brain waves using technology called "NerveGear." When players enter the game, they discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive. To escape, players must beat the game by defeating each boss on all 100 floors; however, if they die in the game, they die in real life too. Their struggle for survival starts now...

(I mean it's not like I did it for you... B-Baka.)

Reaction score
Murtsley;n46105 said:
In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players can control their avatars through brain waves using technology called "NerveGear." When players enter the game, they discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive. To escape, players must beat the game by defeating each boss on all 100 floors; however, if they die in the game, they die in real life too. Their struggle for survival starts now...

(I mean it's not like I did it for you... B-Baka.)

That is one of the most classical scenarios ever, yet it gets me interested every damn time haha. I will totally check out that anime.

Right now I started watching Kill La Kill, I guess it's made by the same guys who made Gurren Lagann which is my favorite anime so that's a big plus :)

Reaction score
Murtsley said:
The question that defines who you are:
Dubbed
Or
Subbed
It's always fun to listen to Japanese, Korean, Chinese in anime, so I definitely would choose subbed.

Reaction score
Corpse party: Tortured souls was awesome, but the games are much better! I am waiting for corpse party: Blood drive to get translated to English.

Reaction score

Genre:

They discontinued this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.