Any help with RDA/RTA’s

JRW

Reaction score
Tempted to buy one, they’re cheaper in the long run and last longer, and look easy to do, anyone already have one or any knowledge on them?

Reaction score
Wtf no just no. Buy a good tank.
Who would want to rebuild and rewick all the time mate? You can buy a very good mesh tank for 2 bucks, where you only need to switch tank and not coil.
I can recommend Uwell mini 3, Smok TFV mini v2, Lumi mesh tank and smok Novo.
Also I think RDA/RTA's Clapton coils, alien osv, etc will have a hard time yielding the exact same results that you get from a mesh tank.

JRW

Reaction score
If i got the Geekvape Zeus x its easy to build on and very cheap to run. RDA coils last a lot longer than normal mesh coils, and are cheaper in the long run, how much is premade RDA coils what like £3 for a tin that will last 3 months

JRW

Reaction score
i use a little pod system at the moment but thats just cause of nicotine i want a better flavour

Reaction score
What pod system you using? I have a Vype that I use as a spare vape and its fucking naff

Reaction score
Ye indeed, but do that if you wanna spend a few quids less. But what I think is that you should go with premade instead of building your own because of the hassle everytime, ohms law, and so on. Much easier just buying a couple of tanks and popping em in. I think RDA/RTA is good when you are a experienced vaper, because then you know the difference between the clapton coils, other coils, how thicc your whick should be and stuff like that. 3 coils from the Smok Mesh tank is 10 bucks. And 3 Mesh tanks from lumi costs 8 bucks. Thats just my POV, I rather pay a tiny bit extra to avoid all the extra hassle. :D

Reaction score

Reaction score
I got the 28mm FATALITY RTA, the Drop Dead RDA and alot of other ones but those are the 2 worth mentioning. RDA's are useless personally now that solid RTA's are coming out. The biggest problem with RTA's is wicking them properly so you dont get alot of spitback, but at the same time it soaks up the juice faster then you are vaping it. It is the more economical choice but you are trading convenience for saving money in the long run.

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
@JRW I haven't tried them myself, but I heard very good things about it around friends and people. I'm gonna order it on Friday and then I can give you a answer on Monday

Reaction score
Its called a joint which also gets you THC but it doens't make you look like a total faggot