Anyone excited for No man's sky?

Reaction score
I certainly sure as fuck am right know, knowing it's almost there, getting released tomorrow, I can't wait to play it!
It's also amazing that the game itself will have around 18 billion planets to explore!
What are your thoughts on the game?

btw special thanks to exrobite the doggo
7620735fccf6812b031c12fa0430a707.jpg

Reaction score
I've been looking forward to the game for a bit but after seeing some gameplay (from the PeasantStation 4 that is) I am not so keen. 18 billion planets is fair enough but even with that very high statistic it doesn't seem very promising at all and seems quite boring really, not much to do other than shooting rocks and speaking to NPC's?

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to get it for 25 quid so I did, not really sure what everyone was super hyped about because it just looks like generic space game. Me and @Murtsley (RIP) were going to play it.

Reaction score
It's my birthday someone buy me that game.
But honestly, I thought it would've been some crazy hype and youtube would have been covered in it but it doesn't seem like it. The game is boring at the beginning but I guess it gets cooler, but it's one of these complicated games.
I am gonna get it when it has a discount or whatever but it's a very good game.
And btw, that 18B planet thingey? Don't listen to that.
fag.png

OMG NEW PLANET WOW

Reaction score
Devs just got caught out. In a interview they said you could see other players if you managed to find one but two guys met up and could not.

Honestly I thought there would be a multiplayer aspect but without it its going to be one boring arse game. All the people saying they said it was not MP: they said in interviews that a guy could see another person and that was the only way to see what someone looked like. It was proven false and therefore devs lied.

-Rep to the devs I will play it to see what its like then refund it.

Reaction score
Looks interesting, the exploration in this game is quite astonishing. Probably won't buy it yet until it goes on offer or the price drops and hasn't got multiplayer which is a huge bummer as there's so much potential with having multiplayer in this game with billions of planets to explore but without it, it doesn't seem much fun.

Reaction score
Saw gameplay, graphics are meh, and apparently it runs like ass on consoles. Also, the survival and scavenging gameplay looks boring and like a grind fest when it comes to creating stuff.

Deleted member 1235

Apparently they said in an interview with Eurogamer that the servers are overloaded, which is why multiplayer does not work at the moment. They said all players are still in the same universe, but the odds of meeting are very low.