Goodbye, or bad bye.

Reaction score
I've gotten myself in a bit of a predicament, I'll be leaving perpheads; not because of that though.
I've been debating whether or not to leave perpheads (not fully) for a while now. The reasons for my decision is based around the fact that this is, In theory this is supposed to be a serious roleplay server. Don't get me wrong here, but so many of you are amazingly talented at roleplay, instead of doing jackshit and growing all day. This excuse for leaving is a rather common one, but seems to be a mocked reason for leaving an amazing community, but I'm leaving because of it.
For a bit of clarification, I'm still going to be helping the PLPD until I'm not needed for it anymore, so I'll be hopping on the server rarely to see how things are going.
I'm going to compile a list of people, I think, are amazing individuals and have helped me throughout my journey in PERP, it is in no particular order, so don't feel special if you're the first one.

@Prepper - You are the most talented role player I've seen in a long ass time, your passive roleplay is unbelievable, not matter what others say. You've been an amazing friend to me over these past 7-8 months.

@Madda - Pretty much the same as Prepper, you're an amazing role player, a great friend and an amazing moderator, keep it up lad.

@LordTyla - This Thames valley fag is the best supervisor out there! He is an amazing friend who has helped me achieve and keep my supervisor rank for the length I've been here, ph best mod EU

@Creepis - Furkii, the Turkish moderator we all know and love. You've made me laugh countless times whilst I've been with you. You've helped me up when I've been feeling low. As the two before you, you're an amazing moderator, please keep it up.

@Cole - the dank German officer, you were an amazing moderator, and still a great friend.
Deutschland kriminelle frei zu halten Sie Deutsch Bastard :D ( google translate init )

@John Daymon - Another amazing moderator, who is always up for some good banter. I've had my views on you previously, they haven't been good ones, but now that I've thought over it; you've been an amazing person to be around on perp. Dank swede

@GraveDinosaur - This Scottish, drunk Administrator needs to get Senior Admin, he is funny, talented and very, very good at what he does. As I've said to the others, please keep it up.

@Chrissy - Thank you for your hard work to create a police department that actually functions like it should, you've worked so much on the upcoming whitelist, and I can't wait to see the day that it is released.

@Jordan - You were an extremely good senior admin, and the same as Chrissy, thank you so much for your hard work on creating this masterpiece, we'll nearly, of a police department.

@Rogue Car Tyres - The best welsh person I've ever met, you're a stand-out role player in this community, I think you're the only one that hasn't raided as a civilian, but we all know you've killed your fair share of people. The best medic with @The HitMan close behind you haha.

@MrAaron - A great moderator, with potential, keep it up Aaron.

@MrLewis - A great Administrator , again with potential to get higher. No matter how many comments you've made on my voice, you've still been a good friend to me. Asshole. :kappa:

@Tom Hill - No matter how mingy you are, you're the funniest person I've ever met. Please don't change. ph wrong number

@LEWIS 088 - Another, fantastic moderator, who I've been good friends with for a while, keep it up please :D.

@Riekelt - Thanks for your amazing taste in games haha, you are another amazing staff member, who I congratulate for receiving their old position back.

@Smudger - I had my doubts when you became enforcer, boy was I wrong. You're a fantastic friend and staff member, please keep it up.

@Feng Yamaguchi - Another funny as fucking person on perpheads, plus the best shooter you'll probably see. Even though you grow all day and raid all night, I still respect you.

@Jon Godinn - Best signer evaaarrrr.

@Niko - An amazing ex-moderator, who needs help on his case addiction. Plus he is a fucking faggotttttttt :kappa:

@Robin Handsomealot - A great, great person. I really don't see why you didn't get enforcer, another amazing officer and a great friend.

@-=Bilbo Swaggins=- - You know why you're here, I thank you for that.

@Walker - Best M82 gat ever.

@Hazza56 - Just like Tom Hill, just less mingy, thanks for being a funny little Yorkshire pudding mate.

@Teemo - A funny little shit, please don't change.

@SteyLex - Gonna miss yah bae,funny wanker haha.

@Sir CaptainSpaghetti - Another funny as fuck Scottish prick, I'll never forget our minging on schoolrp

@AyJay - Yet again, a funny person I've managed to know on perp. Don't change, I doubt you will anyways.

@Youseff Alardin - Almost forgot our amazing pub situation, by far one of the best rp sit I've been in in a long time, nice jihad btw.

@Hayden - Nearly forgot this brilliant person, Hayden is an excellent supervisor, and the perfect candidate for enforcer, just like Robin, I don't know how the hell you were denied.

@Kitty - My new favourite Swede, you are the most friendliest person ever, ridiculously kind and sweet, stay awesome :D

If I've missed anyone, please tell me, it has not been done purposefully.

I'm just gonna say one big thank you to everyone, for making my time on perp the best 8 months of my life.

Excuse grammar mistakes due to this being written on a phone,oh and thanks for making it run at like 3 fps :asshat:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

No why u do tis :(

Seriously its sad to see you go. You are a great roleplayer hope to see you soon back :(
You always be my bae :)

Reaction score
Bye Pusheen, its a shame you didn't get enforcer, you were a good friend.

instead of doing jackshit and growing all day.

Is this not what you did most of time?

Reaction score
It was good to be your Sergeant during that terror attack on the PD and city hall. I saw signs that you could be on your way out but most of all I agree every day there is 7 firefights in the bazaar and every building has something growing in it. I have considered it but I know that I can still make a difference no matter what other members think.

Reaction score
This is sad to see, as much as we piss each other off I do indeed value you as not only a funny and kind person, but a good friend. Hopefully I get to speak to you soon, until then, so long ;)

Reaction score
Ah, Pusheen.

Remember when i gave you 200k? silly you, goodbye my friend... you'll be missed.

3fb0d09f68.jpg

Reaction score
You can't escape Nixon and Checky lil' susan, we will always get you (As long as @Bolli dosent ruin it all).

Anyways it's sad to see you go, and I will miss to see you around, you were a fantastic person to play with. Good luck in the future.

Reaction score
Stay here, you turd.

I need someone to blame for everything, and someone to yell at when I'm about to kill them.

Reaction score
This is a joke right?
Cause you're not leaving, I won't let you.
You're one of my best friends on the server, you have a big part in my passive RP. The only competent Lt around..

xoxo

Reaction score
Goodbye Pusheen

You're an amazing member of the community who I enjoyed to roleplay with a lot. You knew when to snap off the banter switch and go rp seriously which I really like. Have a good one.

Reaction score
Jack what is this shit, who am I going to play as police now? @Robin Handsomealot is a terrible police officer (I'm joking :D)
In all seriousness I really hope that you getting denied is not the reason for you leaving the community, a lot of people get denied but later come on and get accepted at a later date.

I've really enjoyed my time in Perpheads with you being here @Pusheen you're the guy who makes the server a fun and friendly place and you bring smiles and laughter to a lot of people, so for those reasons you are banned from leaving.

See you soon :kappa:

Lewis :D

Reaction score
I'm not surprised you're leaving due to the lack of roleplay. This isn't even semi serious roleplay, it's basically just darkrp with heavy customization and some roleplay, but its in no way serious right now. You need to get into Arma 3 Life for serious roleplay.