Goodbye, or bad bye.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Zoey. We had a couple of awesome moments together. I look forward to meet you again :fredy:
If you ever visit Germany let me know :D

Reaction score
Right.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Erm.. I don't really know what to say honestly, I though we would be Enforcer buddies 100% but yeah.. I will honestly miss you, you are a great friend of mine, just a great person overall.. I just really hope that you have a great time after this, and find some you really enjoy, and please. PLEASE be sure to come back at some point to say hi and then bully me, because I will truly miss that Pusheen.. I will see you later I guess :(

Reaction score
Even though you did not mention me, it is sad to see you go. I hope you'll come back at some point, even if you just say hi and I hope we stay in contact over steam.

Reaction score
It's kinda sad to see you go @Pusheen. I hope you come back soon ;). It was fun RP'ing with you as cop, and everytime I would get bored from growing drugs I would just kill you and let @Creepis revive you for entertainment. I will miss that :(. Until then:

Reaction score
Will be really sad to see you go. Thanks for all the great times, hope to see you pop in to the TeamSpeak and TTT server from time to time. Best of luck with whatever you do in the future!

User0

I don't know what to say we never interacted that much but the only times were as an officer which were pretty good times. Good luck to you and have a good journey within life.

Honestly, if you're leaving because you were denied then that's a pretty poor choice but that's your decision. There are always chances to get into the team and you would have made a great one.

Reaction score
I will probably miss you more than you'd miss me Lil' Susan ;-; I'm sad to see you leave... As mentioned previously you are one of the people who encourages me to join the server :c I hope to see you once in a while (If not on PERPHeads then in another game such as Squad) :booty:

#Cut4Lil'Susan #NixonAndCheckyDoesNotApprove

@Pusheen @Madda

Reaction score
Goodbye Jack, don't get yourself in too much trouble after your departure from us ;)

Reaction score
Pretty much shot you everyday, you really liked pissing me off in-game :) (first time i met you in-game me and @D3V were calling you a tranny, we took you to hicktown and we were going to mug you, i decided against it and eventually you joined our org)
anyway goodbye

Reaction score
It seems like yesterday when I showed you PERP-HEADS the first time... It's sad to see you go :(

Reaction score
Just came back and saw this..... this sucks..... you're a great member of this community Pusheen.

Good luck in life!!

Reaction score
Dear Jack

Thank you for being a good friend to me we only fell out like once and that's it, you are an above-average police supervisor and I think you would have been a reasonably exceptional enforcer had you not pulled an Appricey but you can turn it around if you come back and just be like whatever if you get denied. I apologise this document has arrived so late. Please find a shit video I made in about 5 minutes attached to this letter. You can view attached media here:

Yours Sincerely
Tyla Jai
ex-enforcer

Reaction score
So r00d I am in not in this. I helped with the decision to get you into the bellendsky family. You don't live Bean Can, /desc Bean Can is sad :(