Apology @everyone Important

Reaction score
Mister, I do not want to achieve with this post that I am unbanned. I would like to show people that I have changed and I apologize for all of my actions. :D

Reaction score
just want to play devils advocate for a second but seeing how everyone is villainizing this dude on this thread chances are no matter what he does they'll always think he's just doing it to get unbanned because they seem to have a conviction against him

this dude is in a bit of a tough spot(english is a foreign language for him and he might not be able to express himself properly) and it's even harder when everyone gangs up on you, not trying to make a pity party for him but at the same time just hoping that people actually give him the chance to show that hes actually changed instead of just hammering him down every time he shows up

also i've seen community members who've said and done shit worse than him receive much lighter punishments and much more chances, no clue how he became the exception but it also sucks to see

Reaction score
Tbh what you did was alot worse than what Liam did. Yes he was toxic. But at the time he was being toxic so was half of perp. You heavly impacted the server by cheating. Your whole org including some I am still friends with now used to gloat about winning raids while wall banging everyone and cheating. Telling someone to wait the ban out from you is like someone sitting on a high horse lol

Reaction score
Dear perpheads members, I will give some context to his apology since I see that there are some mixed feelings.

Zeus has been in contact with me and he asked me what he could do to show the community that he has changed and still is changing to a better person. I recommended that he made amends with the people he has offended and he has already sent private messages to all the staff members he insulted. However, he does not know all the people he insulted as it was not such a big deal to him in the past (because he did not know the severity of his actions). So upon my advice he created this public apology.

He is sincerely sorry, I know some of his responses aren't helping his case but all the time I have spent with him (which is a lot) he has shown nothing else but remorse for his actions.

I know actions say more than words, but I figured a bit of context won't hurt.

Reaction score
I thank you for believing me that I am very happy that is what I mean every time I somehow report on the forum, I am stopped every time for no reason

Sam

Reaction score
I’m sorry @THE SPOOK but people don’t change. And especially not that fast, it takes many years to change your personality or attitude towards things.

This guy will unfortunately always be the same toxic guy. He can of course try to suppress the toxicity but he hasn’t changed. I had a discussion about this thread with two people yesterday, and got told of several occasions where he said something that I personally find unacceptable to a very friendly community member. And that he repeated this behaviour towards this community member shows that he don’t understand what’s okay and not okay.

This guy has been banned many times. In my opinion as a very wise guy (@Dank ), @zeus. should stay banned.

I’m not saying that he is lying in this thread, I’m sure he think he has changed. But as soon as he joins the server, he will be back doing what he has been doing previously. And that is not something staff should allow!

I personally don’t even care that he is a massive rule breaker. I just think his way of approaching people is ridiculous. And age is not a defence, and it’s not like he is much older now.

Reaction score
so what do you recommend? keep him banned until hes 49 years old and served in the military just so he fits your bizarre ass arbitrary criteria for what defines someone as "changed"?

theres people in this community with over 20 bans on their record, most are repeat offenders, if you wanna die on this hill then double down please and keep the same energy when it comes to those people as well, else this is beyond ridiculous.

dudes been banned for 3 months, if you dont think thats enough time served for a garrys mod community server that is much more lenient nowadays then i dont know what is

and last but not least he got banned for extreme toxicity(and metagaming, but thats not what everyone is crucifying him for) at a time where most people on the server were just as toxic as him, both towards him too and other people, this dude just got scapegoated for some bizarre reason

Reaction score
@Blocked That's exactly what he recommends. We don't want people who cause massive issues time over again on our server.

• Agree
Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
@Madda but you guys have already allowed that to happen, go look at all the dudes with 15+ bans on their record, why you making an exception for @zeus.?

shit man your community manager is even one of the dudes with 15+ bans, please bro

Sam

Reaction score
@Blocked As Madda says, I have no issue keeping him banned.

I could write a book about this topic, but unfortunately I have plans for today :/

There is a big difference between a rule breaker and a person who is more or less making people he speak to feel sad. Since I posted my reply, I’ve spoken to 3 different people who says that he have said things that have actually touched them, and made them feel really bad.

There is also a difference between toxic people like @Husky @Efan and @zeus. . He did it on a new kind of level. And after what I heard yesterday I’m pretty disgusted to be honest.

anyone who thinks he have changed and will never do it again is either crazy or thinks too good of people. He should wait his ban out, as simple is that.

His behaviour was unacceptable, and that staff claims he has changed is completely ridiculous. He might be sorry, but it don’t mean he is this new person who don’t hurt a fly.

Sam

Reaction score
And I’m not saying these things to be a dick head. I’m just saying what needs to be said. And I think @zeus. needs to hear this.
This is a community, not only a server. And if you have people who more or less go off the server because they are actually sad, then there is an issue.

Reaction score
@Blocked They're not? He's got 31 warns and 15 bans in less than 2 years and is extremely toxic.
Ethan has been here for much longer and didn't come on the server just to cause problems.

Sam

Reaction score
This is an apology thread. I think people should be allowed to say what’s on their mind, within the rules of course! He took things too far.

Reaction score
@Blocked I have not ever told someone I hope their entire family gets cancer nor have I ever repeatedly told someone to die out of anger over losing my items. It is not comparable.

I have been part of the community for 7 years, including during the time in which punishments were a lot more harsh. For context something someone got a warning for recently, in a similar situation I was permanently banned.

Reaction score
People have been hurt by your actions and saying sorry again won't fix it.
However, in my opinion, I think the best way to show remorse here for the way you affected them is by not appealing anymore, and rather wait the ban out completely.
Once you come back, treat others the way you stated you would if you were to be unbanned now.