Apology Gainaxe

Reaction score
Hello PERPheads community!

I joined this server about 3-4 years ago, and I got to say that I have really enjoyed the community. As seen on my scambans record I haven't always been the most rule-following member of this community. As I started I wanted to minge around and play to get people mad and tilted, and it seems that I took that with me further on. It wasn't until I met some pro-pvp'ers I actually begun taking the community serious and trying to not get banned (believe it or not XD), but it seems that I still managed to fuck around and piss people off (I maybe tried a bit). The amount of memories and other episodes of fun I've had in this community since 2019/2020 is unbelievable. Also the fact that the community played other games created a bond. I am beginning to work on my affections to the server and the community, and I'm trying my best to replace the memory most people have of me that is toxic and mingy, but trying to replace it with friendly and non-toxic (also good pvp'er :bag: ). I'm writing this make an official apology to the MASSIVE amount of people that I have pissed off and been toxic towards throughout the years. Also this is an apology to the staff team, the amount of time some of you have used on my behavior is actually impressive, and I want to say sorry to especially Efan and Dank (and the others involved) for having to write 2!! community resolutions for me, waste of your and my time, sorry.

I'm looking forward to try and change the way that people see me, and try to be more helpful in the community instead of trolling like some rando!

Reaction score

I don't believe this. Me and @Efan Will only accept this if you help out 6 sweaters. And make it into a compilation

Reaction score

I don't believe this. Me and @Efan Will only accept this if you help out 6 sweaters. And make it into a compilation
I would like to sincerely apologize for my inappropriate use of the term "daddy." I understand that it was disrespectful and offensive, and I deeply regret my choice of words. It was never my intention to cause any discomfort or offense, and I am truly sorry for any distress or confusion it may have caused. I recognize the importance of using respectful and considerate language, and I assure you that I will be more mindful and cautious with my words in the future. Once again, I apologize wholeheartedly for my lapse in judgment and any harm it may have caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You mugged me and took all unnecesary items just for ditress me :mad::mad::mad:

Reaction score

Could only fit 1 but me and him had enough fun for 6 sweaters!
(also took me a day to get up and running so be nice :punch: )
The music is loud so turn it down please before i bust someones eardrum!

Reaction score
NO WAY i cant upload it to youtube because its copyright XD 2 sec

Reaction score
video is not available.. clearly a scam

Reaction score
New version up!
Lower sound or you will hear like my granddad!