Application for Helper

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Chubbie_Plays

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:418791537
IN-GAME NAME: Tatiana Beck

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have been playing perp on and off for the past 5 years with a total of 20 days playtime, I have gained a wide range of knowledge about the laws, server rules and what not to do throughout my time playing on the server. From the little things such as key binds for certain stuff which I see new players asking about quite commonly and the locations in the server in the help chat and also respond from time to time. Also during my time of playing, I have met many new players in game, and helped them get started with stuff such as gaining your first mode of transport, and the different jobs and ways to make money. I am also a senior officer soon aspiring to be a corporal where I have learnt many skills especially the tricky shooting situations making sure everyone is being fare and also the many other role-playing aspects which have helped develop my skills and knowledge even further.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I think I would be a great fit for this role, and I am hopefully looking forward to be able to be apart of the team and make perp heads more accessible and enjoying for the newer community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chubbie is one of the players I have been playing with for a while now and his knowledge of the game is definitely what I think is needed for the helper role! He is also one of the people that got me into crafting and helped me a lot back in the day when I was firearms level 1.

My only critique is that I think your knowledge of rules and laws needs to be expressed more by using OOC and /Help chat! This will not only show your knowledge more to the community but will also help people recognise you!

Good luck with your application :)

Reaction score
I agree with the above statement I feel your a great player to be around just would love to see you helping people out more in OOC & /help other than that have no problem with you so it’s

+ Support

Reaction score
I and chubby joined the server around the same time and have been playing alongside him ever since therefore I know he is a very knowledgeable player and I have witnessed him help many new players by providing them with tips and answering general OOC questions. I believe he would be exceptional for the helper role.

Good luck chubby :)