STEAM NAME:
Luna / Envionic

IN-GAME NAME:
Elvy Safirsdottir / Ian Dalum

STEAM ID:
STEAM_1:0:95763860

Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I've been thinking about applying to become an Enforcer for nearly more than a month now and I've asked for feedback to a couple of people on what I should improve first before applying.. I am fairly active in the server, same for the TeamSpeak server now as I am on it for a long time nearly every day. I try to show the people in this community that I really want to prove myself to them by trying to come off as a professional person when dealing with certain situations such as interfering and defusing certain arguments and fights. I think the main reason I want to become an Enforcer though, is due to the fact that I really, really love helping people with their questions or issues. When it's an in-game situation that needs to be dealt with I try to go to them to explain where certain stuff is and what to do; when I was helping around five or so new players figuring out on how to grow and make money, @Cole has given me the responsibility to help these players which I did with pleasure and I think I've explained what they needed very well!

INTRODUCTION:

Hello, my name is Elvy, or as some of my old friends know me; " Ian ", I've joined this server in around 2013 when I saw my brother getting raided in the old EvoCity map. Since the day I joined I've made a lot of memories with my brother that has sadly left the server to focus on his own things.. Anyways, I'm eighteen years old and I currently reside in the Netherlands with a dream to become a Police Officer which I will take studies for on a later date. The reason why I believe an occupation as a Police Officer suits me is because I have always had the heart to help the people that need it most. I enjoy talking to people about their problems and try to give them advice and tips on what they could do and what I'd do in such situations.

OOC ACTIVITY:

My OOC activity usually consists of me either talking to my friends or helping people out with their questions. Whenever a new player needs help I try to be the first person to respond with the information needed. This doesn't consist out of just being in OOC, but this is also done mainly in the /help chat and as well as in-game! When someone asks me where something is or on how to do something.. I try to talk to them in a friendly manner and show them around and give them some tips here and there. I also try to interfere in certain arguments that are going on in the chat to prevent the people from getting in trouble as seeing active players getting either warned or banned breaks my heart- no seriously, I want everyone to get along on the server. This might be impossible but keeping arguments that are getting out of hand away from the chat is already a start.

IC ACTIVITY:

My in-character activity is either me getting on to have a little Passive RP from time to time, me being a cop, or even sometimes being a criminal. I've been thinking about getting a yard-sale to sell guns, but I usually buy a Slums or Projex house that I turn into a little home with some furniture while I might do some illegal stuff in the back.. If I'm not doing anything I'm either getting more stuff or I usually speak to my friends that are nearby- though of course I also love to go out from time to time just to speak to people. If I am a Police Officer I never take it so serious that I can't be an unenjoyable Police Officer to speak to.. I, of course, abide by the laws but I like to mostly have fun from time to time and make my friends laugh by joking around. If I'm a criminal I usually just grow my drugs and do meth with my close friend Jill Stingray while he does his meth and crafts his guns, I get the materials from stores and such. If someone asks me to do stuff with them I usually join, preferring to either shoot flankers or defenders. I do not like mugging though, and I would never do it!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I think I am active enough over the TeamSpeak lately as I've been on it for at least more than seven to eight hours at the time. I usually stick around in the Police Lounge or the Lobby waiting for something to happen, for example, if I see a good friend of mine I join them from time to time as long as I know I'm surely wanted. If someone joins the channel I am in I usually greet them and tell them a joke or two. I try to engage in conversations in a friendly and cheery way in order to come off as friendly as I possibly can be!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
First of all, if you think I was a bit rude or toxic a couple of years back I can totally agree with that. I was rather stupid and didn't really care for anything but I've grown more mature over the time. Anyways.. I want to thank everyone for reading through my application and putting up through it. Thank you for the people that have been supporting me and giving me feedback; I'd like to thank @Daigestive and @Josef especially for the compliments they've given me.

REQUIREMENTS:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week
- I have been playing since 2013-2014 and my play-time currently is; 3 months, 11 days, 2 hours.

No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server
- I have not been warned nor banned for over two years, and I like to keep it that way!

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them
- I believe from the time I've been a part of this server, I have a good knowledge of the rules and the laws.

You must have access to and use a microphone
- I have a decent microphone, although there's complains about it being loud on TeamSpeak.

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
- Currently, I am Online on it as much as I can be, ranging through sometimes 5-10 hours. Lately I've been on the TeamSpeak for more than 12+ hours.

Reaction score
+Support

Very kind man, Has been helping alot of people by giving items or money if they need it. And is definitely able to enforce all the laws and rules!

Reaction score
Without a doubt, a +support.
I believe you would make a great enforcer, you always try your best to give a positive attitude on the server and is really chill and funny person to play with.
You clearly know the rules and have a good knowledge of them so good luck!

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I know you for awhile elvy and i never seen anything bad coming from you, you're a chill person and friendly you played on this community for years you have a good knowledge of the rule and laws and i 100% support you, good luck man

Reaction score
+Support

@Envionic has been mature from what I have seen and like to help people as seen in the recent Patrol Training Session. Although, please fix your microphone as it is very loud on Teamspeak. Like you said, It can be loud when you talk some times.

Anyways, Good Luck!

Reaction score
The hugest +Support I'll ever give to anyone is this lad.

This Israeli is top notch quality, works well and gets the job done. The sound quality is not too good, but the manufacturer said they're improving it.
The product will perform outstanding and will joke around with you, though the products modern IA AI integrated module knows not only when to joke around, but knows where to draw the line.
The only downsides to getting the product is that the quality and design is not too good.

Overall I would rate it 4/5.

Reaction score
+support been around for a while and is kind. Would have a clear understanding of the rules. Would be a great addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
If I could rate this winner five times, I definitely would. You're a very kind person although you're way too good at shooting people. <3

Reaction score
+support, definitly great staff material!!

Great guy always helps when he's able to, never even seen this guy being toxic. Already wants people in OOC to calm down and helps them. Today he helped some guy with the demos!

Reaction score
A genuinely enjoyable person to be around. I've known Elvy/Ian for years at this point, and I can definitely say he's one of a few people I'd actually trust with a staff position.

You have my support, regardless of how worthless and redundant that is considering supports aren't really taken into consideration, but whatever.

Reaction score
+Support. Good rule and law knowledge. Tries to help people the best he can. Great personality.

Reaction score
-support, called me gay once. Very friendly and nice guy known him for ages now and his rules knowladge is good. Can be a great staff member +support

Reaction score
+support me and you used to playback in 2015 and honestly whenever you were on I enjoyed playing. You're a nice person, know the rules and genuinely polite and not hot-headed. If anybody deserves it then it's definitely him.

Status
Not open for further replies.