Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
style-logo-dark.png

Ophelia's Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: Ophelia

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:80665242

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Hello, As you may know, I used to be quite toxic and unapproachable, but I've changed for the better, for me and the server. I've tried to show myself I can move on in the community and proceed. I've changed my ways and how I act in and out of character. I've recently had 1 warning on the server for 2.5 in June, which I'm not proud of, but we are looking to move past that.

Firstly, I would like to apologise to the community for my past behaviour over the years, which was toxic. I've had 26 bans and 12 warnings. Due to my childish behaviour and lack of rule knowledge in the past, I didn't want to learn and didn't want to listen to what the admins had to say. This is due to my unwillingness to learn. But in the past year or 2, I've learned rule knowledge and server laws and tried to put them to my advantage. I also haven't had any recent warnings in the past month. I understand this may not be a long time since I've been warned again, which I'm not proud of at all.

Secondly, these actions will not be repeated due to my maturity level has increased over the time I've been playing on the server. I've learnt that I don't need to be toxic and act like a minge to have fun. I've learnt how to have fun on the passive roleplay side of things, and personally, I think it's for the best. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to say I'm not going to give up shootouts since I do enjoy them.

Thirdly, I've been active on the forums, TeamSpeak, and, of course, the server. I've been active in Help Chat, helping others and trying to solve their problems and come up with the best solution possible. I have also been active in making F6s and assisting the community in improving their roleplay.

Fourthly, I've been on the server since 2015, so I know how the server works in the majority of areas. Even when I'm wrong, I reflect on these errors and learn from them. As an individual, I've owned multiple communities, which I have shut down due to me not showing much interest. I've moderated multiple other communities during my time on Garry's Mod. I also have good knowledge of roleplay as a whole. I've tried to show my interest in being a staff member because I want to try and improve the community and remove the people who aren't willing to roleplay and have no intention of being on the server. I'd try to help them improve by teaching them how to roleplay and the fundamentals of the server. In staff situations, when people have issues out of character, I'm always here to listen to their problems and give them the best solution possible. I understand some people have issues off the server, and I'm always listening with an open ear. I'd try my hardest to listen and help them.

Fifthly, I've made reports to the server to improve the server and make sure the server is balanced within the rules. I've made these reports to show that I know the rules of the server and to show the staff team that I'm ready to advance on the server. Having experience on the server can help with the community and show others the correct ways of operating the server. For example, if a new player didn't understand what they were doing, I would refer them to the missions on their phone Or I would ask them to press F1 and look through the guides since that would tell you everything you need to know about making money and getting around the city. After doing so, I would ask them if they needed any assistance getting around the city etc. I would also tell them you can get a free beetle from joining the discord, or if he/she prefers to spend $1000 on the Mini Cooper 1965 at the Car Dealership.

Sixthly, I would show effort and enthusiasm on the server while trying to get the reports out of the way while dealing with people's situations. Such as, if someone got rdmed, I would deal with it by making a report with the person who randomly killed the person who made the report. If I did get the rank, I would be more focused on trying to keep the server intact and remove the toxicity and people who have no intention of actually being on the server.

As a staff member, I would summarise both sides of each story in each report. I would not take sides and look at the evidence with caution and look between the lines of the rules. Nobody should take anything personally, as I would only be doing my job as Staff Member. I'd also like to add that I've been more active at night. This may only be temporary. But I've been helping a lot of new players and giving them materials to start the server.

Skills:
Over time playing this server, I've gained patience. I understand people can be a lot to deal with, such as reports, etc. Over this time, I've learned to gain patience and prepare myself for this role.
Over time, I've tried to respect others and not be toxic like I once was. I've had to let that childish behaviour go and it's taught me to respect others and not give time to those who are trying to crave attention. This has prepared me for this role.
Over the time of me being on the server and growing up, I've gained a lot of knowledge about the server and how it works. This has also prepared me for this role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'd like to thank everyone for giving the time to view my application and I hope you consider me. Since this would mean a lot to me.​

Last edited:
Reaction score

However upon conversation have been given helper and this may help prove yourself for future applications