Apply from Black Smith ,|A seriously one this time :) |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you share your account with your brother. Your account is your responsibility and everything that's done with your in-game character is your responsibility. And I don't like the fact that you lied about your age, don't expect us to support you in this condition.

-support

Reaction score
Ruby;n4381 said:
It doesn't matter if you share your account with your brother. Your account is your responsibility and everything that's done with your in-game character is your responsibility. And I don't like the fact that you lied about your age, don't expect us to support you in this condition.

-support
Thanks for feedback then.

Reaction score
isakrafn;n4368 said:
-support from me because first of all you lied about your age and for seconds you don't seem to be able to be patient and calm enough to reason with the rule breakers.
I've seen you ingame and it aint all joy and happyness with you because you seem to not know the rules and you're relatively new to the server.
I can't see you as a part of the team because you are not mature enough (Even if you're 22) you have to have more understandable grammar for my taste because it really helps players understand what you're trying to say and its required when you're trying to explain something. Sorry.
Not to mention the attitude you respond to players on this post its not positive or saying thanks for the feedback you seem to have to disagree with them.
Thanks for feedback, And thanks for trusting me. That just make you a better person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.