Nissan's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: NissanMikli

IN-GAME NAME: Nissan Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I have spent just over 2 years on this server, and I've helped people using the chat and have helped people in situations where they are stuck or are in need of support. I always remind people of the rules and try to prevent them from breaking any; I'm on the server pretty much every day, I'm really active on teamspeak and have tried to get to know everybody who I meet. I'd like this chance to be an enforcer as I think that I would make a good staff member and know the rules enough to be given a shot at helping the community. I believe that i have learned well enough to take on the role as enforcer. I may have learned the hard way by being warned a multiple times and banned as well. How ever I have learned from my past mistakes and they will not be repeated.
I have always gotten a certain satisfaction from helping others who do not know what to do, and i do try my hardest to be there for the people that ask for the help.

As seen by my warnings and bans is that I do make mistakes. Everyone does make mistakes. Some bigger than others. How ever i have really learned from those mistakes and sometimes learning the hard way is better than the easy way. I would love to give that opportunity to players as the previous staff members did to me.

I know that the fact of what rank you hold within the PLPD has nothing to say on how you perform or get by as a staff member has anything to do with this matter. How ever my rank within the PLPD has really helped me take a deeper look on what is going on and I believe it has helped my investigative skills on stuff. It thought me how to look further and deeper at stuff before jumping to a decision. That is a key element in becoming a good staff member. You need to know how to look at both scenarios before putting any ban hammer down, and i believe that my past experience as staff member on different communities will help me in this subject as well.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Bans

https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=NissanMikli

Warnings

https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=NissanMikli

Previous enforcer applications

https://perpheads.com/threads/nissans-second-enforcer-application.32752/

https://perpheads.com/threads/nissans-enforcer-application.31581/

I would like to thank everyone that read this application and leave a feedback on what their thought on this matter is.

Both negative and positive feedback is always welcome. Helps me improve in the future.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: NissanMikli

IN-GAME NAME: Nissan Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I have spent just over 2 years on this server, and I've helped people using the chat and have helped people in situations where they are stuck or are in need of support. I always remind people of the rules and try to prevent them from breaking any; I'm on the server pretty much every day, I'm really active on teamspeak and have tried to get to know everybody who I meet. I'd like this chance to be an enforcer as I think that I would make a good staff member and know the rules enough to be given a shot at helping the community. I believe that i have learned well enough to take on the role as enforcer. I may have learned the hard way by being warned a multiple times and banned as well. How ever I have learned from my past mistakes and they will not be repeated.
I have always gotten a certain satisfaction from helping others who do not know what to do, and i do try my hardest to be there for the people that ask for the help.

As seen by my warnings and bans is that I do make mistakes. Everyone does make mistakes. Some bigger than others. How ever i have really learned from those mistakes and sometimes learning the hard way is better than the easy way. I would love to give that opportunity to players as the previous staff members did to me.

I know that the fact of what rank you hold within the PLPD has nothing to say on how you perform or get by as a staff member has anything to do with this matter. How ever my rank within the PLPD has really helped me take a deeper look on what is going on and I believe it has helped my investigative skills on stuff. It thought me how to look further and deeper at stuff before jumping to a decision. That is a key element in becoming a good staff member. You need to know how to look at both scenarios before putting any ban hammer down, and i believe that my past experience as staff member on different communities will help me in this subject as well.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Bans

https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=NissanMikli

Warnings

https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=NissanMikli

Previous enforcer applications

https://perpheads.com/threads/nissans-second-enforcer-application.32752/

https://perpheads.com/threads/nissans-enforcer-application.31581/

I would like to thank everyone that read this application and leave a feedback on what their thought on this matter is.

Both negative and positive feedback is always welcome. Helps me improve in the future.
You are quite a nice guy Nissan however I’ve noticed from previous encounter that you seem to be very against people disliking you and if I’m honest I don’t think this is a good attitude. I think you have potential yet I don’t see you as ready yet. Good Luck!

Reaction score
-Support

- You're notably toxic when you feel as though you've been spited
- You fail to adhere to gunpoint if you feel as though its not valid (As seen in the video)
- Your behaviour on your last tragedy of an enforcer app hasn't changed as far as I've seen
- Half your OOC messages you use when you're actually active is to slander other users
- Innapropriate and toxic attitude towards other members of the community via Steam PM's (We know)
- Seems to only care about new players when they're e-girls
- Horrendous reputation regarding community activities and no sign of improvement
- Does next to nothing in game other than sitting outside PD in a lambo and occasionally driving it around the block just to repark at PD and do the same thing
- You edited your replies in the last enforcer app hoping that no one would see your bout of anger regarding honest criticism
- Less active than @Skudist

Reaction score
-Support

- You get angry and like to argue
- I feel that you'll be biased towards your friends and against people you don't like.
- It seems like whenever you're actually on the server, all you're doing is sitting in your car outside PD or driving around aimlessly.

I feel as if the only reason you're on the server is because you want to be enforcer, as it just seems that you sit outside of the PD doing nothing, and like last time your enforcer application was denied you instantly left the server and weren't on for a day or 2, which doesn't seem like the kind of mentality I think a staff member needs.

Reaction score
I don't want staff to delete this again but, Nissan I just simply don't see you as Staff, you're easily mad and you get wound up in a matter of seconds and you simply don't like to be mocked and you just drive around in your lambo and fuck with officers

-Support

Thanks @Detrix

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I mean. So far the reaction from other people has been pretty negative. from personal experience I think you’re a pretty sound member of the community. Now I don’t wanna get into an argument over this and I perfectly understand if people disagree with me. I think you’d be a fine staff member, having said that: I’ve never been on your bad side so I don’t have an opinion on that matter and can’t argue against it.

Good luck geez. No matter the outcome, learn from it.

@Kenty please don’t be more like Cunty Igwana, that picture is less funny than the memes of Xhantium ramming me in the ass so shush xoxoxoox

Reaction score
I mean. So far the reaction from other people has been pretty negative. from personal experience I think you’re a pretty sound member of the community. Now I don’t wanna get into an argument over this and I perfectly understand if people disagree with me. I think you’d be a fine staff member, having said that: I’ve never been on your bad side so I don’t have an opinion on that matter and can’t argue against it.

Good luck geez. No matter the outcome, learn from it.

@Kenty please don’t be more like Cunty Igwana, that picture is less funny than the memes of Xhantium ramming me in the ass so shush xoxoxoox

Didn't say it was funny nor am I being a 'Cunty Igwana' I'm giving my honest opinion, don't act up here and try call me out.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7533

-Support

- You're notably toxic when you feel as though you've been spited
- You fail to adhere to gunpoint if you feel as though its not valid (As seen in the video)
- Your behaviour on your last tragedy of an enforcer app hasn't changed as far as I've seen
- Half your OOC messages you use when you're actually active is to slander other users
- Innapropriate and toxic attitude towards other members of the community via Steam PM's (We know)
- Horrendous reputation regarding community activities and no sign of improvement
- Does next to nothing in game other than sitting outside PD in a lambo and occasionally driving it around the block just to repark at PD and do the same thing
- You edited your replies in the last enforcer app hoping that no one would see your bout of anger regarding honest criticism
- Less active than @Skudist
big agree with wylde on this one, i think all of what he's said is accurate.
you also seem to think that how much you f6 someone will get you closer to enforcer, but its literally just your attitude that most people don't like. you can never be wrong in an argument and get aggressive when dealing with opinions that differ from yours.
also copypasting ur last app really shows no effort and that nothing has changed with you so
-support

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
big agree with wylde on this one, i think all of what he's said is accurate.
-support

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ..... smh

In all seriousness Wylde's post seems like an over exaggeration fuelled by salt to make Nissan look bad. No doubt there's beef there.

Nissan's a nice guy, spends most his time on duty. Id like to see him off duty more to get involved in different types of roleplay. He's been a member of the community a long time and I think he could be a good staff member in future.

Reaction score
You are quite a nice guy Nissan however I’ve noticed from previous encounter that you seem to be very against people disliking you and if I’m honest I don’t think this is a good attitude. I think you have potential yet I don’t see you as ready yet. Good Luck!
mabey you right but you can tell that to somebody if even you got denied on your application

Reaction score
-Support

You're not a person who's fit for this rank, you're not someone who I'd like to enforce out server rules, you're way to biased in my opinion, I've been in situations where you haven't reported your friends for violating the rules, now sure enough I could've done you in for 2.6 but oh well...

You're also not a person who speaks up about issues you have regarding stuff, you go straight up to the highest official and report the person.

I would write a full fat page about this but it got removed last time so, guess not.

Also, for the next application (if you don't get accepted) please make a new one instead of copy pasting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As many of you may have noticed that I have not been very active this week. The reason behind that is that I recently got a new position in my job and have been at meetings this entire week to get a better understanding of the position. I know that being an enforcer requires activity to be good. But since activity is public knowledge I thought I should give my reasoning behind the lack of the activity this week so people at least knew why.

Reaction score
I feel that the community gets influenced and driven by one negative comment under every enforcer app and never seem to see the good side in people.
I've seen this happen multiple times, trust me. People stop feeding off other peoples comments its disgusting.

Anyways,

Nissan is a good guy, he is a hard worker and all ive seen from him is being all out good dude. He has worked hard for his rank in the pd and ive never really seen him be toxic in game or on the forums. I usually see nissan on the perpheads teamspeak frequently and i can say he does fit for the role as an enforcer. He is also very kind and a good person to talk to.

+Support

Reaction score
I feel that the community gets influenced and driven by one negative comment under every enforcer app and never seem to see the good side in people.
I've seen this happen multiple times, trust me. People stop feeding off other peoples comments its disgusting.

Anyways,

Nissan is a good guy, he is a hard worker and all ive seen from him is being all out good dude. He has worked hard for his rank in the pd and ive never really seen him be toxic in game or on the forums. I usually see nissan on the perpheads teamspeak frequently and i can say he does fit for the role as an enforcer. He is also very kind and a good person to talk to.

+Support

Thank's mate

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.