Lucius' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

It has been a while back when I last attempted to apply for enforcer, during this time I believe I have done everything in my power to show improvement and done everything I can to prove myself.

My reason for applying.

My reasoning for applying for enforcer is very simple, as I have explained in the past. Going for enforcer was never the goal I had in mind before I even applied for helper.
But after I had been helper for quite some time I got to spend more time with the staff team and I gained more interest in the server which all lead up to me applying.

Being staff on other games/servers has always interested me a lot and now with some slight information already I am wondering how the staff-side on perp works.
I am also looking forward to doing something else on the server than like helping out with reports and other staff related issues.

Why I feel I am fit.

During my time as helper I have come across so many situations and so many reports in which I have seen both sides (staff and player)
Due to this I already know how certain things work and this would be very beneficial while dealing with situations.

Also, due to my horrible record. I have also been in many staff situations and talked about the rules many times and this way experienced that side too.

I also have quite some previous experiences (good and bad ones) on other communities and different games.
This includes roleplay, but also non-roleplay. I have also managed a staff team once on a rust roleplay server.
It was the first roleplay server of its kind ever on rust, it sadly closed down after though.

My record.

Yes, my record is incredibly bad. With 33 bans and 12 warnings on record I can see how faith/trust in me is lacking.
Though I can assure you that that record is from me minging while I knew what I was doing, and not from not understanding basic rules.
These days are over and I have left these behind and I hope this is visible from the improvement I have made over the last few months.

My last ban was on the 29th of december 2020 which is 13 months ago.
My last warning was on the 20th of september 2020 which is 16 months ago.

My helper application.

My previous enforcer applications.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

If I were to be accepted I would not stop helping and I would still do my very best to assist CM in whatever they may need.

To the people that believe I am not worthy, or disagree. Please leave me constructive feedback for me to improve on! We are all human and we should all deserve a chance to improve ourselves. I am not my old me that only minges and shows no regard, I have changed and I hope you are able to notice this.

Thanks for reading and considering my application.

Requirements:
- Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
- No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
- You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
- You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.