Appricey's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Appricey

IN-GAME NAME: Dylan Price (Appricey)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to be Enforcer on this server because i like to help other players who may not know what to do or are new to the server i would like to enforce the rules as i have a good knowlage of the rules and would love to enforce the rules i also know two other staff members on the server who i have seen deal with a different sits for different rules broke. I would always be avalible to respond to any reports and always up to helping in any server events. I first wanted to take this role when i applyed for Police Supervisor but i was two nervous to actully apply if i am a Police Supervisor and a Enforcer i could help alot more. But the main reason i want to be a enforcer is because i want to make the server a nice place to Role-Play without any rules being broken (Clearly that would never happen but its something i think is worth a shot at)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have got my teamspeak working and have started to be active on Teamspeak as much as i can.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would love to become a enforcer on the server to help anyone and to me everyone is equal when i am listing to someone i will listen to both sides of the story very carefully and try to help people understand different things. I would do the best of my ability to Enforce the rules i think i could be worth a shot and hope i can impress you guys and make everyone Happy.

Thanks Appricey.

This Thread as been edited by Me to increase the effort as some of you said it was not good enough so here is the application edited with some time put in it hope this is better.

Ps:Sorry for any bad spelling i should have metioned that my spelling ain't that good and i do apoligise for any miss spelt words in this application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Inb4 we see; Will my enforcer app ever get accepted in shoutbox :troll:

Even though I am currently inactive I believe you're not ready for the rank of enforcer

Reaction score
You're a nice guy and have good knowledge but I would add a bit more to this app

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would love to see you as a staff member, you have a good knowledge of the rules, You are one of perpheads friendly faces :) (Now you owe me 2mil ingame, jk :kappa:

Reaction score
I look at this app and I see it rushed or not enough effort and would like it improved.

The Name Dylan Price I do recall you to be friendly and helpful however that is not up to date and I will keep a eye out for you on the server.

Neutral may change.

*Edit* Thanks for changing your app im now leaning to a support but it is a bit short still my advice is take a look at some of the accepted applications to give you a idea of how much effort is put into them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Support

Sorry mate but I don't see you in-game that much and when you are in-game I don't see you using /help. I Also not seen you in Teamspeak. You also have a Warning point within 30 Days which is not very good because in the enforcer guidelines
"No recent in-game bans and warnings on record." So what i'm going to do is list some things you can improve on :D

1. Get More active on the server and get more known
  2. Help people in /help and help people with server rules ect
  3. Fix your Teamspeak and get on it more othen
  4. Join events with staff and other people so they get to know you more :)
In the end mate sorry but I don't think your ready for enforcer yet.

Reaction score
Hey Appricey, I have seen you in the shout-box quite allot and yeah you're active in the community but some of the stuff about asking people if they have seen your application for supervisor and constant supervisor enquiries it has to be cut down a bit.

Anyhow I'm neutral since I don't see you on the TeamSpeak allot.
Same for Daniel, play as a civilian allot more so players can interact with you and you can become known.

Reaction score
I have seen you in game before and you seem very responsible and look like you know the rules well, however I think you should first become a supervisor before you become a enforcer so you can be seen taking taking on authority so people can see what you can do.

I also think you need to help more in /help, however I am currently not active on the server so I can't see this.

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for advice and comments i hope you enjoy the edited Application and enjoy reading it if i do get accepted i will look forward to working with you and hope you enjoy having me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438770943,1438727042][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello everyone just to let all know that my activity on TeamSpeak is rising if any of you want to come speak to me or just chill with me i will be in General channel 2 if any of you want to come chill out or talk with me.

Reaction score
e7cd6082cb.png

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

User has been banned, therefore his application will be closed due to him no longer meeting requirements.​

Status
Not open for further replies.