STEAM NAME:
Appricey

IN-GAME NAME:
Dylan Price

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:104843094

Wales, United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

A few of the reasons I would like to become a enforcer on perpheads is my desire to help the community I so dearly love and enjoy, I believe that I can help make the server better by putting my rule knowledge and past experience in administrating to the test, It would be nice to be able to help out others in more then being a police supervisor and help by enforcing the rules of the server while helping out the new and old players of the community with what ever I can.

Reasons I think you should pick me:

The reasons I believe you should pick me is as followed.

• I am kind and helpful.
  • I give help to anyone who needs it.
  • Previous administrative skills will help towards the enforcing of the rules in a calm and mature manner.
  • Being a police supervisor (sergeant and lieutenant) as shown me some of what a enforcer may have to deal with on the side of the law.

I believe being a Police Supervisor has provided players to trust and confide in me as a sergeant or lieutenant making players trust my judgement and be able to turn to me for help.

Rule Knowledge:
In my opinion my rule knowledge is good enough to be able to enforce the rules and I believe I have shown I can do the same with being a police supervisor. I've been testing my rule knowledge with some mods and I believe it is good enough to become enforcer.

Personal opinion:

If I could take some time to say some things about myself…
I would like to think that I would make a valuable member of the staff team; I believe that I can bring some key qualities to the staff team.

I am a very helpful member of the community who is happy to help anytime someone needs it and I feel as enforcer people will be less reluctant to speak with me about problems they may have or to report rules being broken to me I am always happy to help anybody.

I believe myself to be ready for this position because I have reviewed the rules over and over again and have tested my knowledge of the rules with Moderator Hayden because I don’t always get to show my rule knowledge in-game, but being a enforcer will change that I will be able to deal with users who has broken the rules with haste, maturity, calm and respectful, I feel I have many great qualities that would make me a good enforcer and I would really like to prove it to everyone.

Key qualities about me:

· Pleasant

· Organised

· Responsible

· Helpful

· Communicative

· Skilled

· Sensible

· Sense of Humour

· Wise

· Focused

· Enthusiastic

· Understanding

· Cooperative

· Devoted

· Forgiving (Never Hold a grudge)

· Thoughtful

· Professional

These are a lot of qualities I think I have and could show if I was made an enforcer on the community.

Forums:

I am on the forums most of the time looking for something (mainly administrative things) to comment on and review so that I can put rule knowledge to the test and show everyone a bit of me, and giving my opinions on ban appeals, warning disputes and action requests.

Role-play:

I mainly role-play as a Police Sergeant/Lieutenant meaning I see a lot of people throughout the day including lot’s of police officers. Lot’s of the time playing as a Police lieutenant I encounter a officer who has broken a law leading to him breaking the rules, I deal with the officer and then report the situation to a member of staff which then takes the person and then deals with his rule breaking. Being a Police Supervisor has prepared me for what it may be like as a enforcer as it has shown me that things can get tough dealing with officers in your charge but now I believe I am ready to put my skills to the test and test my administrative skills, if giving the chance I believe I could surprise you.

Previous Applications:

I have reviewed over my applications and read all comments thinking on what I should improve while taking on the information you guys have giving and I am hoping this application as shown this, in previous denied applications I have tried my very best and I am hoping this tops the lot so everyone can see that I am devoted to becoming a staff member and that I will do my very best to be able to join as a enforcer so I can help enforce the community rules and help any players in any way I can.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Every time I am able to come on the server I switch on team speak and join a channel I am always happy to chat with other players or even help them with problems they may have.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY
: I really hope this time I am giving a chance to prove myself to the staff and players that I can help and that I will always strive to do my best for the community and the people of it.

I also believe if I was giving the chance to prove myself to everyone I would do my very best in enforcing the rules of the server and not being a bad enforcer, and making sure that everyone is happy. I am just asking for the chance to prove to everyone I will do what is best by everyone.

Thanks for reading.

Appricey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✓]

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [✓]

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. [✓]

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [✓]

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. [✓]

Reaction score
You've just come back from your inactivity.

-support

Stay a little longer before you make a new one

Reaction score
You just came back from inactivity.
I feel you need to wait longer

-Support

Reaction score
You do have a good knowledge of rules/laws however you just came back from inactivity

Neutral
[DOUBLEPOST=1457789021,1457788361][/DOUBLEPOST]
Locked.jpg

Closed at OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.