Appricey's Second Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME: Appricey
IN-GAME NAME: Dylan Price [Appricey]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:I want to be a enforcer because I like helping people and when I see rule breakers I always try to report to the admins when I am the police LT and see for example someone walking across the highway I get them to stop cuff them make a report using the /report function and wait for a admin but sometimes the admin does not come due to them being busy or role-playing and I know a lot of players do it but if I was to be a enforcer I could stop them myself without calling a staff member cause I will be a staff member and I would most of all like to be a enforcer because I would like to make a deference in the server by stopping rule breakers and helping players in all there needs to the best of my ability I will also always volunteer to help in events and I would always even try to give some money to the players who when any events but I am not the richest player so it will not be all the time I am afraid. What first inspired me to be a enforcer was the fact that I could help anyone to the best of my ability I also would like to be able to stop rule breakers in there tracks while enforcing the rules so I am always going to be active and friendly to players and I would really like to be a enforcer because I can have the joy of being a nice friendly helpful enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active on teamspeak although no one comes and speaks to me I stay on my own intill someone joins the teamspeak channel and I will make a friendly conversation with the person who joins I always do.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Really I know I may have one ban and 1 warning on me I believe but I have put that in the past all I want now is to help new players who make the same mistakes when they was new and make sure other players who are new now what they are doing and make sure they read the rules before doing anything I am also as everyone may know a police supervisor so I know how things go in the police side of things and have been told by a few players that I am a good Police Supervisor so I hope I will impress if I made enforcer and I am honestly looking forward to working with every single one of you and all new players and the players who know what they are doing but make mistakes. If I was to get enforcer I want to try and live up to this promise that I will always be friendly helpful and always be fair put most of all I hope I impress all the staff members that are higher then me. Also I would always respect everyone as I do now. Everyone on that server and this community and the staff team I will treat with the upmost respect and most of all treat all the members of the staff team with the respect they deserve.

Thanks for reading!!!

Regards Appricey

Police Supervisor

PS: Sorry for bad spelling

Reaction score
I like your dedication but I want to point a few things out.

You Just recently had a application denied give it more time.

Break the words down into Paragraphs to make it easier to read.

I would like you more involved with the community before you consider applying for Enforcer.

Im going to not support you but I like the dedication. Good luck anyway.

Reaction score
Application denied,

The Administration team do not feel that you fit the role to become a staff member for a couple of reasons, your community involvement is not adequate nor your forum activity. Please try and be active on the forum by contributing on posts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.