[Enforcer Application]Appricey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dus4R6X.jpg

- --------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✓]

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [✓]

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. [✓]

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [✓]

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. [✓]

----------------------------------------------------

Application:

STEAM NAME: Appricey.

IN-GAME NAME:
Dylan Price.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094.

Wales (United Kingdom)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: The reason I would like to be a enforcer is mainly because I see people breaking little rules that my reports often don’t get answered to that I could have been able to intervene in by being able to speak with the user after the Role-playing sit had finished and talk to them about breaking that certain rule then I would be able to judge if they should be issued a warning or not depending on previous warnings for this rule being broken limited to what I can do as a normal user and what the staff can respond to I am unable to prevent some rules being broken when staff are un-able to respond to the reports I make.

I think I would be very good for the staff team as my knowledge of the rules and laws are very good which has continued to improve since my previous Enforcer applications the reasons I was denied was because I had a resent warning which I didn’t know I received otherwise I would have had my application closed. I am active in help chat when I can be which I have been doing a lot of. I am also always happy to answer any questions that players old and new might need to ask. I am very active in the server which I have not mentioned in previous applications during school holidays I can be on everyday and on school days I can be on 7hours a day I have currently 2weeks of playtime(Not sure in hours) and will always be active and able to enforce the community rules and able to help the players of the community.

Another reason I feel I would be beneficial to the community will be my staff experience I know that DarkRP servers are different to perp but I know how to handle situations with efficiency I have been many ranks on different servers which I think will help me in different situations.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am very active within the TeamSpeak Channels and I am always available for a chat or to help players that may be starting there time here at perp or old players who need help on various situations.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to mention that the last time I was denied I was very in-mature and out of order I took time off perp after that and regretted what I done I acted with such un-appropriate behavior because of issues I had at the time I hope the senior administration team and every other member of the community staff and users can forgive me for that un-acceptable behavior I showed on that night this time if I am to be denied I will act with maturity and respect and not act as I did. I know that what I had did is un-forgivable but I am hoping that you will forgive me and possibly give me the chance to proof myself as a Enforcer for the community.

Thank you very much for reading i hope I am good enough for the Senior Administration team and all the members of the community.

Reaction score
+support You're a good roleplayer and a helpful guy. You do need to pay attention to your english and punctation sometimes.

Reaction score
You're a nice guy and I've seen you around for quite a while, I think you're a good supervisor but I've never seen you in the help chat.
Currently +Support leaning towards neutral

Reaction score
YESPLEASE.png

Dylan is a great supervisor, not only when it comes to be calm and to keep the force organized, no, his RP is on an excellent standard aswell, not only as cop, but as civilian aswell. I love roleplaying with him, no matter if as civilian in some passive-rp job nor as any government job, it is always enjoyable to play with Dylan.

Reaction score
One of the best supervisors I have met who really knows how to be good at his job. His roleplay and rule knowledge is amazing and I believe given a chance he will be a good enforcer.

Reaction score
Great Supervisor, Great roleplay and knows how to enforce rules.
+Support

Reaction score
2673017.jpg

Appricey has shown big dedication to this whole community and everything that comes with it, he knows the rules, laws and all that stuff that comes with it to be an enforcer of
IdKMWE1.png
, so please just accept him already.

Reaction score
I'm going to be completely honest with you.

I'm going to be giving this application a +/- neutral support.

Reasons for:
Knows the Laws
Knows the Rules
Active
Friendly

Reasons against:
You can sometimes act out in an angry manner when things don't go your way, such as when you got denied last time.

If you can prove to me that this will not happen again then I will fully support you.

Reaction score
─────▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
───▄▄██▌█ + REP + REP + REP + REP + REP + REP +REP
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ + REP + REP + REP + REP + REP + REP +REP
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌

1. good roleplay
2. knows the rules
3.active
4.hes nice and he knows when to get serious when need to be
5. great superviser

Reaction score
Mostly +support
I'm going to support you on your app Dylan!
I feel like you are ready to take this position:
Positives
Great knowledge of server rules and laws
Active on the server
Active in help chat

Negatives
Just make sure not to get angry / annoyed like what happened before

Last edited:
Reaction score
(mostly) +Support
Dylan you have great knowledge of the rules and laws however last time your application was denied you did not react how I would have expected you to which makes me doubt if you are suitable for this position but excluding that situation you would make an ideal enforcer.

Reaction score
Im actually happy that you made this because your a fantastic supervisor and i think you would be perfect for a enforcer so now time for verdict +Support for days!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position due to behaviour exhibited both In-game and on the forums. From a perspective staff member we expect a cool head and collected thoughts during all situations, it is imperative for a staff member to be calm during Administrative situations and until you can show us you have these traits we cannot accept you as an enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.