AR - 2.1 2.5 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: </Sneaky> / Dave Kearney
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Chopper ? / Mark read
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51827207 (?)
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The user shot me in a very public area, the only reason why he could've done this is because i called the police on him but he never could've known this. If neccesary i will search for the entire situation.
I called the cops because they were walking around with weapons, presumably selling drugs but these weapons were shown in a public setting regardless, visible to dozens of others, thus i believe this is 2.5.

Evidence:

Reaction score
in the video you uploaded @ 0:22 till 0:30 you are on the phone i seen the end of it as i came back out the alley. When the police come to the car garage with lights and sirens i know someone had phoned the police. @ 1:10 you perform an act which is pointing me out to the police. also through out the video you hang around and start saying things which indicate you want me in trouble and i connect all the dots. In the end i served 2 years in jail and a ticket. 2 years in jail doesn't really give me the right to kill you so i go for a simple knee capping to teach you that being a dirty grass doesn't get you anywhere. I had no intentions to kill you but you returning fire and downing me gave my friend a reason to kill you. I was later revived and plead self defence.

Reaction score
in the video you uploaded @ 0:22 till 0:30 you are on the phone i seen the end of it as i came back out the alley. When the police come to the car garage with lights and sirens i know someone had phoned the police.
Out of 70 people, not counting NPC's as a roleplay aspect, how could you possibly know it was me calling the police and not texting with my friends?
@ 1:10 you perform an act which is pointing me out to the police.
You or your friend said: "Maybe he drove into city garage" you already pointed it out yourself.

2 years in jail doesn't really give me the right to kill you so i go for a simple knee capping to teach you that being a dirty grass doesn't get you anywhere.
You did this, when you never could've possibly knewn who it could be, around a HIGHLY public area. In view of 6+ npcs (Bank, cos/chaddy, hospital) since you were in a easily recognisable vehicle i see you not gaining anything from doing so.

Reaction score
Out of 70 people, not counting NPC's as a roleplay aspect, how could you possibly know it was me calling the police and not texting with my friends?

Because aside from my friend you were the only other person who seen me going into that alley and seen the shotgun coming out?

You did this, when you never could've possibly knewn who it could be, around a HIGHLY public area. In view of 6+ npcs (Bank, cos/chaddy, hospital) since you were in a easily recognisable vehicle i see you not gaining anything from doing so.
You literally pointed me out to the police when they came driving in, be more subtle if you dont want to be killed for being a snitch. I was not in any view of any NPCs there are things called walls and they would have only heard the shots, i had a getaway car waiting to whizz me away from the scene and i would have been long gone by the time they came to investigate.

@Sneaky Knee capping doesnt leave any DNA and you dont know me IC. You would have only been able to describe my BMW and my clothes which i could have easily swapped for my other car and bought another leather jacket for a few thousand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png
in the video you uploaded @ 0:22 till 0:30 you are on the phone i seen the end of it as i came back out the alley. When the police come to the car garage with lights and sirens i know someone had phoned the police. @ 1:10 you perform an act which is pointing me out to the police. also through out the video you hang around and start saying things which indicate you want me in trouble and i connect all the dots. In the end i served 2 years in jail and a ticket. 2 years in jail doesn't really give me the right to kill you so i go for a simple knee capping to teach you that being a dirty grass doesn't get you anywhere. I had no intentions to kill you but you returning fire and downing me gave my friend a reason to kill you. I was later revived and plead self defence.

You say that you served a 2 year sentence and received a ticket. How is it a good idea to then "kneecap" him with a shotgun, which wouldn't do much more than give you another jail sentence (and possible ticket)? Not only that, there was no real benefit to doing this in the first place.
Can you elaborate on how "kneecapping" @Sneaky would in any way benefit you, without still being disproportionate to the risk of being arrested?

Reaction score
@Niko So where to start? i would like to start off by saying when you pick up the phone and dial 911 on someone you should accept that if they find out they can seek some sort of revenge for you being a snitch, if you dont want knee capped dont phone the police on people simple really? Why would you kill someone who stole your car? You gain no real benefit. Why would you kill someone who mugged you for only a few thousand, you wont get your items and you gain no benefit apart from risking a 10 year jail sentence. Why would i kneecap someone who stole 2 years of my life, revenge. I dont think you understand how long 2 years actually is, this guy puts me behind bars for no reason when i done nothing to him. IRL if someone put you in prison for 2 years i know you wouldn't forgive and forget you want to seek some sort of revenge once you get out. Not alot more i can say really, He took 2 years from me(and 1k ticket) 2 years is more a lot more than any car or any gun yet you are allowed to kill people if they stole those items from me. When this scenario happens again what am i allowed to do to the snitch if im not allowed to kneecap him, surely the snitch can't get away with what he has done without any repercussions. By kneecapping him i may have prevented any further snitching.
which wouldn't do much more than give you another jail sentence (and possible ticket)? Not only that, there was no real benefit to doing this in the first place.
Who is to say he will snitch again, maybe he realises that it more hassle than its worth and if he snitches again his life will get taken.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for violating server rules 3.4 and 2.5.

@Chopper
I have deemed your reason(s) invalid, you did not only kneecap him in a very public place, you also used deadly force which could resulted in his death. You should really only shot people if you have a reason to kill them as sometimes players die of being shot eg, in the foot. You only put your life and freedom from imprisonment at risk by shooting him and gaining nothing else than the satisfaction of being a Paralake gangster shooting peoples kneecaps off if they talk to the Police.​

Status
Not open for further replies.