Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dee

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Mclovin= James Mclovin / FAT= God knows this time

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:110270806 / STEAM_0:0:50073531

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 2.1 2.5 3.21

2.1: Realistic Actions: They first of all shot up my van right in front of a gas station in the middle of the day. After about 20-30 secs they then proceeded to launch an assault upon the car dealership which is highly unrealistic as the NPCs at the gas station and car dealership would have called the authorities.

2.5: These pair shot me for practically no reason, i hadn't done anything towards them that they would want me dead.

3.21: I believe they didn't take the NPCs into account when shooting at me in front of the gas station and then in front of the car dealership. There are 7 NPCs in the area including the ones at the car wash and the upgrade station who would have easily heard the shots and dialled 911.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

EDIT: @Mr. James

Well we raided your shop and then someone tried to snipe us, Shaun went after the sniper and killed him succes fully, then u pulled up against us with ur van armed with ak? U clearly knew we killed ur friend and u came armed. Now because u didn't get the chance to shoot us u are making AR against us. To make it seem like u didn't have any intentions with your ak47.

1. I was down at the docks when the raid went on, i had no clue who was raiding my shot and i didn't even know my friend had died. He had made a distress call in org chat and i had taken the Ak out when i was at the docks disposing of bodies. I seen no one kill my friend and i seen no one on my property.

Npcs would have left the scene as it was a shootout, and cops did come later on as your video shows.

2. That's my point exactly the NPCs would have got to a cover/safe distance and immediately alerted police. The police would have been called from the first shots at the gas station yet you still thought it was a good idea to assault the car dealership around 40-50 seconds after. You had more than enough time to escape in your bugatti and laylow. But you chose the wrong option which led to your death.

Please explain why u turn around 0:44-0:50 and drive to us armed?

3. At 0:44-0:55 I turned around because i hear another shot, this is not audible in my demo but if one of you showed a small video of around that time it will be able to corroborate what i have said.

Why would u enter a shootout area "armed" if u didn't have any intentions there?

4. You guys had no idea i was armed, you are unable to see my Ak when i am sitting in my van. therefore you shot me if i would have been armed or not.

5. I had no proof of anything, all i was doing was investigating my friends help call. LIke i said i didn't even know he was dead or where he was until i heard the last shot which made me turn around. You guys could have gotten out of there just after committing a murder and a raid but instead you chose to stick around for another 2 minutes and attack the car dealership the most public of places in the middle of the day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well we raided your shop and then someone tried to snipe us, Shaun went after the sniper and killed him succes fully, then u pulled up against us with ur van armed with ak? U clearly knew we killed ur friend and u came armed. Now because u didn't get the chance to shoot us u are making AR against us. To make it seem like u didn't have any intentions with your ak47.

Npcs would have left the scene as it was a shootout, and cops did come later on as your video shows.

Please explain why u turn around 0:44-0:50 and drive to us armed?

Why would u enter a shootout area "armed" if u didn't have any intentions there?

More Information - We had been watching u and the guy who sniped at us, put bodies into your van after u shot em. We had seen u sitting in your van and looking at the bussiness shop ready to defend it. We clearly knew u guys were working together. We knew u were armed and dangerous.

Updated: And i wasn't the one who shot you or went after u, i tried to leave scene but cops trapped me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Mclovin's ban will be extended.
As Shaun is currently perma banned, nothing more can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.