AR on Amy Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: tOmmy / Tommy Peterson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Edward / Amy Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41244833
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Edward broke 2.5 shooting me whilst un-armed trying to leave the property to buy materials. 3.3 Realistic Actions and 3.4 Putting your life at risk due to the fact she stayed in the area and planted a bomb within Slums she then returned when the fire was on-going in an attempt to get guns.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

EDIT:
Audio needed due to the fact Amy's is corrupted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The user uploaded cutscenes of the video he is not showing here what he said before, But i have a surprise to the user with my video with a very special title that i am uploading.

Reaction score
The cut part of the video was Harvey Mack suggesting we raid Amy Belinsky which I replied saying: "Sure lets raid Amy Belinsky." Also Amy i'd suggest uploading that video with a not so special title, it wouldn't want to be slander.

Reaction score
@t0mmy1 Relax Tommy i heard there wasn't much time in the cinema so i bring the cinema to you , Go make a popcorn sit down on the couch and watch the movie :

Reaction score
Now, there could be lots of reasons why you shot him for opening the door. Which a few of the reason would be a very valid reason to shoot him, however I'm not gonna state them, cause if that's not one of the reasons, don't want to give you an idea of it.

However saying "Let's raid Amy" is NOT a reason to shoot him immediatly, as it's just talk and not prove that we WOULD raid you. He said "Yes let's raid Amy", that could very well have been a joke. Speaking of which, you had no apartment at Slums, so you would have not even been raided, nor did you have any apartment anywhere as you only came on JUST to raid and then left again.

Reaction score
And go raid Amy Balunsky you ready to pay 50 bandages and 40k same AS WE ARE

Reaction score
So you saying Harvey Mack suggesting to raid me but for me it's seems like you suggesting them to raid me please DONT LIE in the forum to the community.

Reaction score
Fair enough, the raid and bombings are understandable. But the audio keeps cutting I was trying to sell Harvey Mack bandages, and continued to make a simple joke about raiding you. If you believe I was being so genuine you can hear from my voice I was taking the piss.

Edit: I'd like to also say if I had to unlock the door and came out so quickly there is a good chance I wouldnt have a gun out.

Reaction score
Your audio keeps cutting because you cant hear it fully so dont accuse me of anything.

Reaction score
Could you please rephrase your statement I dont understand it.

Reaction score
Tommy you know how i am saying a bad dancer always blaming the floor.

Reaction score
You joking with me about raiding me , And i am joking with you in raiding you, This is how i am joking.

Reaction score
Listen your apartment went on fire "slums 3" i was always saying you Tommy stop smoking because SMOKING KILLS

Reaction score
About the 50 Bandages, he tried selling 50 bandages to one of my org mates. Said he could use it in raid, it was specifically after saying your name and raid etc, however before you even came he tried selling the bandages, he just used them as an example to use.

Reaction score
@t0mmy1 The point is you are the one who making him self look like stupid , You said let's go raid and got raided and killed with all apartment burned, Also lying in the forum and crying for being raided , Stop wasting my time and the staff team time.

Status
Not open for further replies.