AR on Amy Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How about you show how you stayed in the area, and didn't leave. Your excuse can be "There was no cops on duty", and my excuse can be "That doesn't matter, that's still 3.4 and unrealistic actions as there would always be cops irl". When I went firefighter to get the fire off, you went into my apartment to try to retrieve guns, EVEN THOUGH you were the one who had raided, and didn't leave at all.

Reaction score
@edik354 Rewatch what I said "it was specifically after saying your name and raid etc", literally confirmed it was after saying that we should raid you, please don't comment anything before you read my message, thank you.

Reaction score
@edik354 I'll show you the video now. I was trying to sell 50 bandages to Harvey Mack so youre completely mistaken and wrong.

Reaction score
@edik354 He did mention raiding you, and using 50 bandages to raid you, I'd like to point out you can't have 50 bandages on you to raid, it was a tactical move to sell 50 bandages. You can even hear it in his voice.

He hasn't lied about anything, he has confirmed about saying to raid you etc

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK Thank you, you genuinely fully understand the direction I was going with it. I believe some other people have the brains to do that.

Reaction score
@t0mmy1 Not changing the fact that you want to raid me and robe me with ppk or something as you said in the video and now you crying.

Reaction score
@edik354 In what video do I say I want to rob / raid you?

Edit: Wait and I'll show you my video and you'll understand the whole situation then.

Reaction score
Harvey did suggest it, Tommy said "Yes, buy 50 bandages for 40K, For THIS RAID". If you need some recording proving anything, get a proper audio quality not something that constantly cuts out, cause that proofs nada. Make a new AR if you feel he's lying, cause he's not.

Reaction score
@edik354 This video right here makes your whole argument fall apart:

Can't wait for your response.

Reaction score
You went firefighter to get the fire off then go back to civilian i know you made job abuse , I did escape a while after you became civilian.

Reaction score
@edik354 I see, job abusing. I see I see, make a new report. I went firefighter so I could get the fire off TO MY BASE. Cause we were so few on, it was downtime, nobody was gonna go firefighter. I wasn't gonna sit for another hour doing nothing, for so few on theres no need for firefighter. Make a new AR stop slandering me.

Reaction score
Also you need to escape immediatly not after some time, so that's not an excuse.

Reaction score
@t0mmy1 This changed nothing as far as you said let's raid "amy balunsky" so it's not fall apart you makeing your self look stupid and stop crying , As you said in the top "The cut part of the video was Harvey Mack suggesting we raid Amy Belinsky which I replied saying: "Sure lets raid Amy Belinsky." Also Amy i'd suggest uploading that video with a not so special title, it wouldn't want to be slander " , and your video just approved that you said it and not him , As i said please dont lie to the community and your self.

Reaction score
I wont respond anymore, cause I'm actually getting headache arguing with your bs, make a new AR or stop slandering me like you constantly do.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK Pffff i am so tired now , Alright look
1) you wanted to raid
2) you got raided
3) all of you got killed
4) crying in forum

Reaction score
@edik354
1) I never mentioned anything to raid, yet I confirmed that they said they were gonna raid, read what the fuck I'm saying.
2) K, good for you.
3) Again, good for you, you used a bomb, smart move less competition whatever.
4) Not crying, commenting on you saying he's lying when he's clearly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.