AR JJB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@JJB You keep on saying ''You lot broke rules'' I keep on asking which rules?

JJB

Reaction score
@draftking right i dont know y u keep going on like u broke no fucking rules. And also reply to y u took down the screenshot and like i said im have no interest in talking to u i tried to sort it outside of this AR cos everything involved was in the wrong at points and u was having none of it u jusy decided to post it here and then someone calls u out on it and u remove it straight away

Reaction score
@JJB You keep on saying that. Im just asking which rule i broke as you are so sure about it.

JJB

Reaction score
@draftking like i said over steam just now u gp someone in front of 9 people also said u gave permission for someone to kill me ? But i never saw it in org or heard it so im guessing u meta gamed that also u used in game info in looc then took it back into game, u shot my car and killed me when i was complying under gp i mean i can go on?

Reaction score
@JJB Why tf shouldni write in org chat hey you have permission to kill jake. The guy who shot you told me what happened and i said well you can deal with it so he grabbed a gun and shot you.

JJB

Reaction score
@draftking see i see it as rdm cos he just randomly shot me for no reason i mean u could say I threatened him by saying to him “ ill swear im gunna shot u if u carry on” but in that case i would think that u would report it to police or something no just get a gun out and shoot me but i may be wrong i wait for a admin to comment on this and let me know also he murdered me infront of 8-9 people aswell which isnt very realistic isnit

Reaction score
"It all started when we had a shootout with the police after killing Lucius Husky. He was in the car with @Tchami (Thanov Devgru) he decided to get out of the car and walk into the shootout whilst unarmed (3.4), He then got killed by me in the crossfire and accused me of RDM. In the sit with @McGlinchy he decided to start raging about it and demanded me to admit me RDM'ing him. He then got kicked by McGlinchy and the sit didnt got a 2nd try which he ended up being calmer. However afterwards he started calling me RDM'r in character the whole time which got annoying after a few times so i made a report and @Kenty took it and told him to stop when being putt down again he decided to just laugh at it and call me a goon or something (1.1) For a little while he hat stopped complaining until he went and complain at my friends about the so called RDM."

This never happend actually I dont know why I am involved in this report or why this story here was made?

Edit: sorry for the mentions whoops :/

Edit 2: Oh you are actually talking about jake but it looks like you are talking about me as you continue with "he" after you said something about me. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.