Heinrich/Chris Walton Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sky-Walker/Ben Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Heinrich/Chris Walton
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well, I had evaded arrest in my new ferrari twice, when i went to the car dealer he decided it was a good idea to ram into my car very fast to the point that it got wrecked. This breaks 2.1 (Play realistically) as in real life an officer would not ram into stationary car as fast as he could to stop it when it was stationary, he should of boxed me in to stop me driving off. After this I run to the trees near mcuews and out of nowhere come shots at me. He started shooting. Before he did this he made no attempt to warn me that he had a gun and if he had i would obviously of stopped. When he does shoot at me, which I believe he should not of because you don't shoot someone running away without telling them that he had a gun, I stopped. I then get cuffed etc. On the way to his car my friend Tomiko helps me, however when Tomiko pulled a gun on him he decided it was a good idea for him to do the same breaking 3.4 as it did mean he was killed.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/207369463/Chris Walton.dem
Tick:
Starts at 40000

#### Also Refund Req for the money to repair my car ####

Edited just for Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.