AR on Kenty Inagawa Daniel James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Erik // Trizzac Loose
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kenty // Kenty Inagawa // tubetrain bomb to paradise // Daniel James
His/Her SteamID: Daniel: STEAM_0:0:38143127 // Kenty STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Basically kenty got a gun out right next to pd then he proceeded to shoot my car for no reason and then killed 2 medics at the intersaction right outside pd. Even Bean Berry one of the medics said that it was an rdm as they literally was going past and they just got gun pointed out the car and got killed. Then Daniel said ''shoot my car even more so it gets wrecked so its more fun''

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!hiI0FYIS!Et4_D3XHUlHlrf65TZl1ZC0m8xXLp2LXnseNmMGAqZw
screenshot: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....279/FE10895DDE0BAF03FB2982121177598653395AEA/ He says here that they done this because I apperantly called the cops when I never did and also said I ran him over even though that wasn't me.
Tick:

Reaction score
In your screenshot you show a clear breakage of the rule 1.1 (By the way)

Within this screenshot you state

'Fking Minges' 'Gl getting banned'

I did not break any rule, I arrived on scene to the intersection to tell you to get out of my gang teritory/Ends. Me and Dan then started verbally harrasing you and we wanted you to drive off, as you drove around you hit Dan, and I had disregarded this at first, but then you had decided to reverse in an attempt to wound/kill/injure me, thus making you a threat to my life, you tested me and were oblivious to my capabilities and I suprised you with a shot to your car multiple times in order to warn you to back off. I can do this due to the fact you could of killed me at the time and you were an active threat. I did this too, infront of PD for the same reason. We too are also in a gang war | GraveSide VS #450 Loose-O |

To add on, you are lucky I didn't kill you because @Saint Wylde wanted you killed for an earlier situation and said in our Org chat he was going to 'Spray your car' I did this for him anyways.

I had heard the medics giving information about my series of actions towards you so, the medics were in the middle of intersection stationary in their vehicle and not escaping from my shooting. They instead stood there and were a liability. I made a mistake and shot the passanger of the vehicle of the medics for a non valid reason and @Dom_ dealt and or is dealing with this currently, I killed 1 of the medics, who was the driver in a valid sense for not driving from a shootout and giving information through their radio and calling me out, thus me justifiing my reasons for killing 1 of the medics who had deserved it.

As a whole I did not break any rule besides 2.5 on the passenger medic, and @Dom_ is already on this case.
With your situation, I did not break any rules and my response was perfectly valid.

Reaction score
You rammed me so Kenty shot your car. You were an active threat.

The medics were shot because they were trying to call police and snake us out, they became an active threat to our freedom.

Reaction score
First of I wanted to go past you but then you got a bat out and batted my car so I reversed then you decided to run to my car when you saw me reversing even though I never ran you over or caused any threat you decided to get a gun out of your trunk and shoot up my car for no reason also in front of pd which you had no way of getting away. Then dan decided to say that shoot my car more so it gets wrecked even more for fun like how is that even allowed then you killed the medic for no reason. Also why was my car going to be shot by wylde I don't understand. This is just sad how you guys done that and there was no need

Reaction score
You rammed me so Kenty shot your car. You were an active threat.

The medics were shot because they were trying to call police and snake us out, they became an active threat to our freedom.
when the fuck did I ram you OMG

Reaction score
Accepted

@Kenty will receive a warning for 2.5 and 3.4 for his actions. @Dan will receive a verbal warning.
However, @HungaryTed/Erik/:D you should not say in OOC "Fking Minges" and "Gl getting banned" towards them in OOC as it violates 1.1. Please refrain from doing that next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.