AR Leodoski Jodorowsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sgt Masterchief, Paul Richard.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown Leodoski Jodorowsky
His/Her SteamID: Unknowm
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user broke rule 3.4. I was a police officer at the time. I was responding code 2 to a shooter call. I was code 2 since they said the shooter drove off. When I got to the location I saw the man with a Sako on his back. I asked him multi-able time to put it away. When he wasn't responding that is when I cuffed him and told him to follow me to his storage locker aka the storage lady. When he put up the Sako. I asked who called 911 when they said no one called the cops I started walking away. Then I heard him talking to the lady. When I turned around he had his Sako on his back again. I told him he better be transporting it to his car. That is when he pulled the gun and every one else followed suit. I did try to solve this IG I really hate making AR as they can be very stupid and waste admins time, and mine. When I returned to talk to them ooc about what happened "yes I did break NLR but it was for ooc reasons" they couldn't come up with a straight answer.

I believe these men broke 3.4 putting your life at risk by not following the orders of a armed officer. If there were more officers on they would have responded to the 2 panics I made. Those officers would then kill them!
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
The gun was on he's back, and you requested from him to store at the storage who the fuck does that? and where is the gun at the video i can't se any.

Reaction score
You restrained the man for no reason And the man Thought That you Are gonna search him
[DOUBLEPOST=1465871554,1465871516][/DOUBLEPOST]do you know how to count cuz there is only one who died

Reaction score
A CCTV camera behind him and he didn't notice the NPC or? I think that its 2.1, 3.3 and 3.21 as well cause he did nothing about the CCTV camera and seems like nothing about the NPC either.

Reaction score
I would like staff to take in to consideration that a few of the comments trying to dismiss this AR are part of the situation and may have biased views.

Reaction score
As far as I can see they had no reason to gunpoint you, the one with the Sako and all his chums who pulled their guns clearly broke 3.4 by doing so. All he had to do was store his gun and nothing else would have happened to him.

A staff member may be able to retrieve his steamID for you as you have supplied his RP name.

Reaction score
+Support

There really is no reasoning behind this I'm pretty sure. Gun pointing an officer in broad daylight, where lots of people would be able to see what is going on, because he tells you to store your sako is quite idiotic, especially since I'm pretty sure they didn't deal with the NPCs probably. It seems like his friend's excuse was because they thought they were gonna search him, but again, thats a completely unnecessary reason to gunpoint an officer in the first place, you instead are putting yourself in prison over a "assumption" that he was gonna take his sako. So from what I see the 3 people should get punished for 3.4.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Users broke 3.4 as well as 3.21

For now, two of the three users that gunpointed you will be banned, until we find out who the third user is.​

Status
Not open for further replies.