AR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hidewhite2/Eldar Jazvin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Jammi/ -
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Threw a molotov at my shop and put a bunch of gas canisters destroying my shop with lots of valuable items in it (all snipers that are in the server besides remington M24) causing a large fire in bazzar that destroyed unrelated shops aswell.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I believe for both of these situations, Jamal molotoved you for snitching.

Reaction score
I honestly dont know thats why I didnt write anything. I just know that I didnt snitch in this AR. Also I dont think a ticket for mugging is equal to 100k+ but thats not my decision to make.

Reaction score
For your first AR, when I mugged you and you snitched, I got arrested and a ticket. For the second situation,I believe you also snitched to the cops again after husky or jamal mugged you. i'd say if you're going to snitch, put your shit away beforehand

Reaction score
@nade The first time yes but the second time not really and as far as I can see from the demos he didnt get arrested or ticketed at all. I think its best if he writes his point of view. And also what would you say for the rest of the destroyed shops.

Reaction score
@nade as I said I think a ticket for mugging does not justify destroying 100k+ of items and other bazzar shop thats why I put the AR so staff can decide

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Why have you made 2 AR's on the same person. Just make 1 AR with both evidence.

Reaction score
Because its 2 seperate events not connected to eachother in any way. I tought it would be more clear this way.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I told you, it was for snitching in OOC when you asked. You had snitched on us multiple times for mugging you and almost got my arrested by cops however I escaped. you hadn't learned your lesson at all and knew very well what would happen as i've warned you what happens when you snitch and even molotov'd you for snitching the first time round so you snitched at your own risk knowing very well what happens. I wanted to send you a message about snitching as you still hadn't of learnt your lessson on what snitching can bring you, a simple kill now days is just boring and doesn't send a message however molotoving your shop sends the message to you that may be snitching is bad and you deserve to pay the price for snitching. As I said in OOC if anyone lost anything due to the fire spreading I said i'd happily refund them as thats out of my control however I understand I went overkill with the gas cans. I had been told by my friend @nade that you snitched to an officer about me mugging him, and it's not just a ticket it's usually a jail sentence + confiscation of the weapon that was used illegal then a ticket. I also had you checked to see if u was a new player for OOC reasons such as if u was new I wouldn't of done anything just explained to you what could happen for snitching.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you show proof of you getting arrested because of mugging me and then escaping I think you are lying? Those situations were separated so me snitching earlier shouldn't have to do anything with you destroying the bazzar now because of the new life rule. You keep saying destroying half of bazzar was not in your control when all you had to do was not place so many fuel cans so it was especially since it was your second time doing this you knew exactly what kind of damage will it cause... Sending a message has to be within some limits you cant destroy all you want because nothing happened to you.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I had walked away after A1L dying and @nade comes in and bobby pins me out, he was also the person who told me u snitched. Yet again stop knit picking and bringing "Oooga booga you set other peoples shops on fire too" when I had even told them if they lost something i'd be more than happy to refund them, when I molotov someone I like to go big or go home. I'd upload a video however I cba tbh and i'm probably going to get banned for this anyways so there is no point lmao. The message clearly has been sent now though and i'm happy due to these ARs. If you have such a big problem about other peoples shops blowing up make a suggestion pal, about when fuel cans explode that they dont go flying everywhere, have a good day Mr.Hidewhite2 :)

Reaction score
@Jamal The reason you were in cuffs had nothing to do with me. It's not nit-picking its quite a big deal :laughcry:. It's not as simple as saying in OOC you will refund them. You cant refund their time spent to set up a shop, and what is the possibility they would know exactly what was lost. Also now they have to craft lost items again which includes waiting for 0% again. No need for that suggestion there are rules in place to prevent from that being a problem.

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 :D I don't think anyone cares about losing their time, I think there main priority would be losing items no one said anything in OOC meaning no one cares other than you lmao. Clearly there is a need for a suggestion since i've been in the situation before where the mod has said "It's out of your control"

Reaction score
@Jamal Yeah you got it right people buy guns instead of crafting them not because they don't want to waste time on crafting but because they don't know how to craft items.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 Crafting a singular gun is 0 problem and so is setting up a bazzar shop lmao, you telling me you value 3 mins of your time. If people really cared about their shop being on fire they would've made the report themselves so stop tryna pull shit out your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.